Chapter 18: Suspicious & Mark Tuan

YOONA

"What book are you holding?" Princess Seohyun asked me, which made me come back to my senses and made me close the book.

"H-Ha? This? Oh, a Spell Book, your highness." I answered her, almost stuttering. She looks at me in wonder. I secretly gulped.

"Okay, what were you doing with that?"

"To make this field, your highness. Prince Lay told me that you'll be using this field a few days from now for your P.E."

"Oh that? Now I see why he got that from me in the first place." She casually said while playing her pen.

"You're the owner of this book, your highness?" I asked her while pointing the book. She shooked her head and gently get the book from me.

"I just borrowed it from the library because I saw searching for a spell that can make mammal's stamina rise fast. Sadly, it took me a long time to find it because the spell was located at the far end." She then opened the book from the back. My eyes were wide open because I thought she's going to the dark spells section but...

"There! Zoom Attack Spell, this spell can zoom in your stamina to a great level. But you can use it only when needed. And if only I had a wand. Sigh~" she said while pointing at the spell she found. I look at it closely. She then started to flip the pages until we came to the credits section. She then closed the book afterwards.

Wait, how come she didn't see the dark spells?

"Aren't there more?" I asked her which confused her.

"What more?"

"More spells that are in a difficulty level?"

"Those spells? You can only find that in the principal's office since that book is highly confidential." She explained but she didn't get my point!

"I mean, the spells in this book!" I gently grabbed the book from her and opened it by the back but just like awhile ago, only the credits can be found. Where is the Dark Spells section? "It was just....."

"What was?"

"Nothing, please forget what I said. Maybe I was just hallucinating." She looks at me in doubt but decided to shrug it off. I sighed in relief after that. Besides, she's known as the most curious princess in this academy.

"Noona!!" We turn our attention towards a young man running towards us. He suddenly stopped his pace when his eyes landed on me. Or was it just me?

"Ya, Mark! Come here! You're not even a meter near yet!" He seems like he got no choice but to run towards us. He then handed some scrolls to her. "Thanks Mark, you asked permission from Suho right?" He nodded. "Good! Oh by the way, Miss Yasmin." I look at her and she decided to introduce us to each other.

"Miss Yasmin, this is Mark, my cousin. Mark, Miss Yasmin, our friendly gardener here. " I look towards Mark and offered him for a handshake. But as I felt his hand, its so cold. Is he nervous?

"Yasmin Roberts, nice to meet you." I said.

"M-Mark Tuan, miss." He replied. I almost got confused upon why he's last name was Tuan but I remembered that Princess Seohyun's mother has a sister who married to someone who is a Tuan, a family of elites.

"Noona, I was told by Sir Luhan to call you." He said, making me dart my look to her. Luhan? She got up and dust up her skirt.