Chapter 6: Socializing & Guitar

YOONA

Today is Saturday.

I can't believe that 2 or 3 weeks ago some princesses came to me saying they want to be friends with me, some prince started to annoy me, some man who is helping me a lot for no reason even though he wasn't like this in the past, and some uncle who always let me go to the garden lately and not him.

I'm glad that Uncle gave me a day off today. He's going to manage the garden by himself for now. A lot's been happening and my mind is blown.

I'm now sitting on my bed, reading some books when I felt something cold. I put down my book just to see that my bed is now an ice sculpture. I sighed.

I forgot to mention that its extremely hot today, not to mention its afternoon. I turned on the air conditioner here but I can still feel the heat from my window. I was too into reading to notice that my body started to react on its own and made my bed cold and ice. The air condition is at its highest anyway.

My ice slowly melted as soon as I got off my bed. It melts, also the water dries up directly. I touched my neck just to notice that I don't have my necklace.

My eyes widen in shock and I quickly searched in my drawers. I found it and put it on. I just realized that this necklace prevents me from using too much powers. Uncle told me last night.

The coldness inside my room started to go on its normal temperature, like how you feel if your air condition is on its highest. Mine's awhile ago was a negative degree Celsius. I just don't feel it.

I started to feel hungry so I walked down towards the kitchen.

"How on SMTown you got in here?" I said emotionlessly surprised as soon as I found Shawn in my kitchen eating the pudding Uncle left me.

"I have thpare key. Uncle Tham thent me thith morning." He said while eating and not even looking at me. Rude.

"You could have just knocked."

"I got hungry thuddenly."

"Why eat without my permission?"

"Do I have to?"

"Why were you born stupid?"

"Why was I born handsome and manly?"

I rolled my eyes at him. He actually finished my pudding while talking to me! And he talked with a lisp as always. Because it's my day off today, I lift Shawn from his seat, opened the door, and threw him out as rude as I can.

"Ow! That hurt if you didn't notice!" He complained. And I thought he got used to my attitude towards him. I smiled creepily at him as soon his head went to my direction.

"If only you didn't eat my pudding, I suggest don't enter for a while. After I prepare myself, we can go. You're just here to help you in your errand in RWA right? Then wait." I closed the door after I made my speech. I never spoken that lot of words before.

How I knew he's purpose coming here? I can sometimes see what's coming later. Especially that I have time powers. It sometimes lets me see what might happen later or tomorrow but its not that accurate and seldom.

I angrily washed the plates but careful not to break them and changed myself. I took my black cap as always and went out of the house through teleport.

Shawn just stared at me when I appeared and started to walk. I followed.

"Oh and that's not all," he started to speak "Kyungsoo hyung told me that he wants you to be his assistant for today and tomorrow because he's in charge of a large cooking class students." I stopped walking and lifted my head at him surprised. I didn't see that coming.