Chapter 25: EXO & Kai

THIRD PERSON POV

"My lady, what is your request this time?" Mark who is covered with a cloak asks his master, who was currently staring at a crystal ball in front of her. His master then looked at him and averted her gaze back to the glistening ball. She then said words which Mark doesn't understand.

"They then call themselves smart and observant, eh? They're all just falling in to my trap. Sooner or later, the plan shall end them up." Mark ceased his eyebrows as he heard those words. Though guilt is present inside him, he couldn't help the fact that he has to do this, even if it means betraying. His master stood up and faced him, the crystal ball floating on the palm of her right hand. She then smirked.

"As the orange dawn breaks in the sky by the next three days, I want you to help me get this man." An image then appeared on the crystal ball, showing a tanned man who is on top of a tree and staring in to nothingness, as if deep in thought. Mark's eyes were wide upon.

"Him? But why? He's one of the strongest power-user Royalties! This is going to be tough!" His master slowly placed the crystal ball back on the table and looked at Mark sternly with her eyes. Mark then swallowed a lump on his throat. He suddenly grew nervous when his master suddenly places her hand on his cheek and softly caressed it as an evil grin was placed on her face.

"Why did you say such things, Mark? Looks like I have to end your family after all." Mark then became furious as he shot her a look.

"Don't you dare," he tried to warn but to no avail since the eyes of the person in front of her seems to drown him.

"Oh, I will dare myself to, Mark. It would be so exciting to see them in despair, especially Princess Seohyun's screams of horror." Mark lost his self-control as he pushed her harshly, his power of strength suddenly out of him and glared at her. But his master just smirked then went back to sit on the chair near the table.

Without Mark himself knowing, his master released dead energies out of her and started to choke Mark because of it. He was then lifted up as he tried to find access to breathe. His master just gave no heed to him as she continues to stare whatever is on the crystal ball. But she continues to speak.

"I could just end your life now Mark, you know that. But its nicer to kill two people at once and that would be even better so," with a snap of her fingers, Mark then fell to the ground, his back hurt from the so-hard ground and tried to stand straight. His master then looked at him in the eyes and by that, he has no choice.

"In the next three days Mark, bring him here, with force or not. Do you understand?" She said to him but this time, with a threatening voice. Mark mentally sighed in frustration as he shakily bows to her.

"Yes, Master Jezzy." Then Mark went out, leaving his master grin evilly.

On the way out of the hide-out, Mark started to tear up a bit. He stopped walking and looked up to the sky, preventing them to drop. 'Mianhae, Seohyun noona. This is for the sake of our families. I have no choice but to let,' Mark paused his thoughts as he faced the Academy in front of him, which was still far but can be seen. He slowly breathed in deeply and started to walk.

'To let myself kidnap Kai hyung.'

~~~~~

YOONA

"Water break guys! But only for 3 minutes okay?! That will be the final practice for the contest later!" Said Sir Kim, their choreographer then all of them splat down on the floor while I give them water bottles each.

"Ha! That was exhausting!!" Prince Baekhyun exclaimed with his front body on the floor, with his hands and legs spread. Talk about manners.

"I thought I was going to become as cool as water once sweat comes out of me!! Now look, I'm wet!" Prince Chanyeol complained while wiping himself. I can't help but to just sigh in disbelief. They act as if their choreographer is  not there.

"Oww!" I just then heard their voices scream in pain. I turn around after giving the last bottle to Sir Xiumin just to see them laughing while the two just massaged their heads. I could see Princess Hyoyeon glare at them so it made me guess that she just hit them with her fist.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you that Taeyeon unnie and her friends are also here. They're actually going to have a collab on their performance later. And Sir Kim is actually the uncle of Princess Hyoyeon. Why his uncle is not a royalty is because of I don't-know-the-reason-actually.

"You two! You probably forgot Uncle is here huh?! Please take note that I'm older than the two of you and you're choreographer is unluckily my uncle who knows how to kick butts!" She stated with her forefinger pointing at the two, which made the others laugh even louder. I just chuckled at the sight.

"In behalf of the ChanBaek trouble makers I apologize if you find them weird, Yoona. And if ever Chen goes with them, I suggest we leave before we explode with them." I turn to my side and saw Luhan beside me, who just finished laughing from the two's craziness. Well, I can't blame him if he sees them funny and annoying. I can feel him too.

Hopefully.

"So you'll go there with us alright? Ask Tito Sam for his permission and that he'll be guarding the garden on his own for now." He added.

"Of course I'll be there, Luhan. Taeyeon unnie might kill me if I won't. Besides, Shawn just told me that I'll have to videotape your performance." I replied to him as I squat down the floor, with him following me. Since 1 minute is left, based on my mind clock, the others rest themselves while others pull their phones out and probably went to the internet while others talk.

"I guess its a surprise for you to know that Shawn decided to dance with us this time."Luhan mentioned as he drank the bottle. I muttered him a 'Yeah' then drank some water on my own bottle.

"He is still avoiding you?" I look at him, surprised at his sudden question but he just stared at me seriously. I sighed then gave him a reply.

"Yeah, it's been almost a month actually. I still don't know why he won't accept who I really am." I remembered when Prince Suho told me that Kai knows a secret about me and because of that certain secret is the reason why he's avoiding me. That just so explains that I was right all along. I'm glad Prince Suho doesn't know about it yet but I'm sure he's suspicious about it, based on how he starts to observe me. He thinks I didn't notice him but I just did.

I just hope nothing bad will happen once he too, will know about it.

I then felt him put his arm around my shoulder and slowly made me lean to his side. I looked up to him as he also looked at me.

"Don't worry about that for now, Yoona. I'll talk to Kai right after we practice." He said as he gives me a smile, which reassured me. But why did my heart just pound so loud and why is my tummy making me feel giddy?

"I SAID, WE WILL START THE PRACTICE NOW!! SO YOU TWO, STOP SHOWING PDA AND LUHAN, GET YOUR BODY WORKING, NOT JUST HANGING OUT!!" We were then surprised by Hyoyeon's words, which made us stand up directly, just to meet their teases. I continued to drink water so I won't feel embarrassment and Luhan quickly walked towards them, even giving some of them a hit on the head whenever he was teased about me.

Man, why did I just feel so embarrassed but so happy right now?

~~~~~

A/N

Sorry for short update. I need to make it quick.

Next possible dates for updates: Sunday (November 29) or Monday (November 30)

•EDITED•

My Trust for YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara