Chapter 27: The Contest & Our Talk

A/N

Dedicated to @PrincessLolo4 for being one of those readers who vote first as soon as I update. Thank you chingu! ^_^

And sorry for not updating this on the two due dates. First was I wasn't in the mood since I just got home from a 4-day trip in somewhere far and right now, I'm probably having an asthma since I keep on coughing, vomited 3 times today, and I just nebulized. Pls. Understand my condition.

Thank you ^__^

~~~~~

YOONA

"Cheer for us okay?" Taeyeon asked me. I nod and smiled at her. We're currently at the backstage and it's their turn to perform for the Contest. Girl Groups were first, next are the Boy Groups, and a Collaboration. She then directly went to the other members and together they showed a 'Fighting!' pose then went up. Shouts were followed after. They are also popular in this Academy.

[A/N: Sorry to butt in but can you just imagine SNSD performing w/o Yoona? Man, it hurts but no choice. T_T]

I got a backstage pass with the help of Jessica and Tiffany (whom I got close with recently) that's why I could roam around and also visit EXO and Taehyung's group which is called Bangtan Boys. I like their group name by the way, its unique.

I directly went to where the audience is and watched them perform. Since I first heard their song used for the performance, I became a bit addicted to it. Sometimes, when I'm alone at home, I practiced their dance without them knowing. Uncle Sam would just be sitting at the sofa, watching me dance. He promised not to tell anyone anyway. He's the only person who knows that I can dance since I love it. I got no guts to show to everyone.

Probably someday in the future, I could perform like Taeyeon unnie and her group. Sigh.

They did their last pose, and everyone clapped, including I. That was awesome as always. After that, this group called Red Velvet went to stage after. I've heard of them sometimes since two of their members study at RWA. And they are cute.

"Why on SMTown you brought us here, Hyung?! You know I was still busy with my phone!" I heard muffling voices from behind but I just ignored it and continued watching the cute girls' performance. I admire them, though I love Girls Generation more.

"Can't you just cooperate Taehyung?! Just look at Jimin, he's calmer than you."

"Just because I'm calm doesn't mean I like what you're doing. So let's just make this thing quick. I want to rest later."

I know to myself that I'm a person who don't eavesdrop other people's conversation yet why I'm doing this to the people behind me? I turned my head to my right and I was a bit surprised to see Taehyung, Jimin, and J-Hope, arguing over something. And right behind my back?

"Oh boys, why the sudden argue?" The three of them look at me surprisingly when I said those words.

"Noona?!" They exclaimed. I then placed my finger on my lips, telling them to stop shouting since people kept glancing on our direction. Why do I keep on getting people's attention whenever I'm with these boys? Geez.

"Please stop muffling over there, a performance is going on." I told them and faced at the stage. They're dancing on their song's rap part. I don't know the title of this song but its addicting.

"Sorry about that noona but if you were just with us a while ago, you could've seen us being dragged by hyung here!!" Taehyung complained as he walked towards my side. Then they go argue so I go ignore them.