Chapter 36: Into the Woods

A/N

Dedicated to this person who I'll just call DNY since I don't want any of you to know his real name. lol I'm being on my hopeless romantic self XD

Anyway, enjoy the chapter everyone!

~~~~~

YOONA

"Another job well done, Yoona! You're pretty amazing!" Says Baekhyun who just trained me in using light powers. I just smiled at him and bowed down afterwards.

Today's a Saturday and, Winter is slowly coming. I've already mastered in controlling my powers in fire, ice, telekinesis, flight, water, lightning, wind, illusion and now, light. Yeah, its been a week since the start of my training and, I'm improving. Or at least, that's what they said.

"So we should probably be getting back to the dorms right? I still have homework to do." Baekhyun asked the others who were just sitting down by the side. I then heard Chen snort.

"Since when do you care about homework? Admit that you just want to be with Taeyeon alone." And the rest then teased the two. Baekhyun flushed a bit while Taeyeon just looked down in embarrassment. She was then surprised when suddenly he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Baek!" She exclaimed. The others then laughed at her reaction, including me. Baekhyun just smiled and pinched her nose.

"My girlfriend is just so cute!~" he sweetly expressed. I then felt Tiffany's pinch at my hip. How come I didn't notice her coming? I swayed a bit to the side and looked at her. She was just smiling widely at them, with her hand on her cheek. She then sighed happily.

"Aren't the both of them cute? Awww~~" She said, while I close my eyes as I endure her pinching me. Gosh, it hurts!

"Y-Yeah, T-Tiffany. B-But it w-would be nice i-if you'd s-stop-" She curiously gazed at me, her hand still on her cheek as I point at her other hand, pinching my hip. She then was startled and immediately let go of my hip.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry Yoona!" I just smiled at her as I was caressing my hip.

"No need Tiffany." I told her softly as I waved my hand at her. She just gave me a worrying smile, obviously regretting what she just did.

"Well guys, we really need to go back. Its almost 6 and curfew is in 8." Says Suho and stood up. "Or else, the guards~" he sing song. Some of the boys just laughed at him while most of the girls just stared at him surprisingly. Slowly, they bid their goodbyes to me and walked towards their dorms. Until I was left with Shawn and Kyungsoo.

"Let me take you home Yoona." I was about to walk back to the garden to grab my stuff when I heard Shawn spoke from behind me. I glanced at him, smiled and nod and directly walked towards the garden.

"Uhm Yoona? Do you have a moment?" Kyungsoo asked me while walking beside me. I looked at his face and saw that it was serious. Well, he is always serious but this time feels different.

"Let's go in the garden first." I told him. As soon as I opened the gate, we got in and sat by the chairs. I told Shawn to excuse us for awhile and luckily, he understood the situation and left us for awhile. He opened the greenhouse and went in, leaving me and Kyungsoo silent. I sighed and looked at him.