Chapter 40: Family

A/N

I'm being very hardworking here lately. Hehe ^_^

Enjoy the chapter~!

~~~~~

THIRD PERSON POV

"Hurry up Baekhyun!! We've got to warn the others about this fast!" Taeyeon said in a panic tone. The two royalties were running in a very fast pace, not because what they just saw was horrifying.

They got caught.

"Taeyeon ah!!" Exclaimed the tired Prince. The both of then held hands as they shove other people away. They're both heading to the Student Council's Room. And they waste no time in getting there.

The door then banged open, startling everyone, including the sleeping Princess Jessica. Suho was the first to get back from shock.

"Don't open the door rudely next time guys!! You're disturbi-" Baekhyun cut him off.

"We had to!! This is important!!!" He shouted, panting. They got everyone's attention. And they're not worried if other students will see this for its entirely just them, some EXO and Girls Generation members.

"There's a witch in our midst." Taeyeon said in a calm tone though she's still trying to catch her breath. "And she's just disguising herself as a teacher we all know here."

While on the other part of the academy, the said witch is slowly transforming back into her human self. And that is becoming into Miss Margaret. The crystal ball is now floating in front of her, as a snicker comes out from her lips.

"Stupid kids, they found out in just a good time." She then faced the crystal ball, where the different 'Kai' is seen sitting on a couch, completely different from before. An evil smirk appeared on his face too.

"The plan must go into order then, m'lady?" He asked. The witch raised her brow in interest, keeping that evil smile on her lips.

"What do you think?" The only thing that she said to him, and by that Kai stood up, knowing what to do. The crystal ball then slowly goes down on top of the table. It then slowly turns into a mini-globe, a disguise. The door suddenly opened, revealing a petite princess. The witch, now in a form of Miss Margaret, thought of something.

"Here are your things needed for today, Miss Margaret. Is there anything else I forgot?" Asks the princess as she shows a smile. 'Miss Margaret' showed her a smile as she slowly walks towards her.

"Yes Princess Yeri. And I'll just whisper it to you."

A scream then filled the office.

~~~~~

YOONA

[A/N: Readers, pls. Don't mind this. Just doing a task for a friend. HiReuyan start reading here.]

As soon as I heard the door from downstairs close, I suddenly felt something odd in the atmosphere. I may be hallucinating or plain crazy but I think I just heard a scream from the academy. Why do I sense something bad's going to happen?

I was about to sit and try to reach the window when the door suddenly opened, making me fall to the floor.

"Aah!" I exclaimed painfully, while touching my legs. Aaah, it hurts! I then heard someone walking towards me hurriedly that made me look upwards. My eyebrows furrowed in anger after that. "Shawn!! How dare you scare me like that?!"