Chapter 24: One is avoiding & One is now close to me

YOONA

Its been weeks since I've started working in the studio, and its been weeks since I last saw Kai. I did not really notice this at first, but for the past several days, its as if he's been trying to avoid me.

Whenever I ask Suho or sometimes Baekhyun, since they're the people who I think are close to him, they don't know why. Suho even told me that Kai's energy is like being drained since he recently looks wasted. I asked if he drinks beer, but he told me not, which made me fall into wonder.

I attempted and tried to talk with him, but he swiftly avoids me or will suddenly teleport. Throughout everything, it made me drew to a conclusion:

He now knows about my abilities.

How he avoids me, is similar to the people in town. The only difference is that he avoids me by using his power, not by running away.

If he continues to avoid, I have no choice but to ignore him in return.

For the mean time.

I'm currently going to Miss Margaret's office since she told me to bring some files for an upcoming event in the academy which will be held by the next two days. Its probably a dance competition since the academy officers will always post their poster near the garden.

I heard that Rapmon and the boys will perform an intermission number there, so right now, they are practicing their dance together with one of their songs. Sometimes I wonder why they need to practice that much since they don't go to school in that academy. Probably because they are a bit popular for the girls. Tss, let's just say that those girls just don't really know what they really are personally.

I quietly opened the door of Miss Margaret's Office and knocked on it, to catch her attention. She held her head up and once she saw me, she slowly closed the folder she was currently checking.

"Come in, Yasmin." She told me as I walked in and gave her the files. "Did Rapmon sign this already?"

"Yes miss. He had those when I came to get them. He told me that he will just come in later." I answered her. She just nods her head at me while looking at the files.

"You can go back to the practice room now. I'll just-" she suddenly stopped talking and touched her head by the side, as if she suddenly had a migraine. I was about to give her water from the water dispenser near us but she stopped me from doing so, still touching her head and massaging it with her eyes closed.

"Are you okay miss? Would you want me to give you some water?" I asked, a bit worried. She puts her head down then suddenly stares at me. I gulped nervously. "Is something wrong miss?"

She sternly stares at me, as if I just did a terrible crime. She suddenly stood up and walked to the side of her table to be in front of me. I got goose bumps when she suddenly smiled at me and caressed my cheek. I feel ice forming slowly at my hands at the back of me because of nervousness. She suddenly touched my necklace, which made me flinch in surprise. What is happening to her?

"This is one precious necklace, eh? Looks..... Rare. Who gave you this?" She suddenly asked, still looking at my necklace. Still being cautious about her actions, I replied.

"From my m-mother miss." Shoot! I just stuttered. She then lets go of the necklace, smiles at me, and went back to her sit.

"You can go back to the practice room, Yasmin. I'll just call you later." Still feeling weirded out, I slowly walked out.

I suddenly clutched on my necklace tightly, feeling it as if its broken. So what if this is rare? I don't even know where mother got this. Somehow, the kind presence I always feel around Miss Margaret suddenly starts to wear off recently, with a reason I don't know why. I also have the ability to feel one's presence so I noticed quickly.