Chapter 29: Sudden Rivalry & Captured

A/N

This chapter is dedicated for all of my active readers!! I really 100x thank you for your votes, comments are the only ones left. ;-)

Merry Christmas guys and Happy 3.95K!! Hope EXO is with you because they can't in my hometown T__T

~~~~~

THIRD PERSON POV

"Would you want some company, Kai? I could help you pick the most epic flowers for Miss Yasmin." Prince Baekhyun asked Kai, which gained him a smack from the tanned guy. The latter just laughed him off.

"Shut up, hyung." Was his only reply yet a smile is still visible on his lips. He just couldn't believe that he can now court the girl he have fallen in love with, despite the fact that she's different. But that what makes her special, as he thinks. The latter is currently walking straight outside the main door together with his 'supportive friends' named Princes Baekhyun, and Chanyeol.

Upon seeing Kai smile like that, Prince Baekhyun then acted to have collapsed in Prince Chanyeol's arms and keeps on shaking the giant. "Tell me Chan darling, was Kait beinh hit with cupid's arrows?! We have to get that arrow from him! He just smiled!"

The giant jut swiftly brushed the little dwarf's arms off him and placed his own arm on Kai's shoulder, which in return, surprised him. The giant then told him, "Don't mind Baekhyun, Kai. He's just not used to your sudden change of attitude."

"But I didn't change hyung. I'm still myself-"

"Your love-state-self!! Man! I snuck in your room once and I saw a loooooot of love letters just for Miss Yasmin! The dude's fallen hard!" Prince Baekhyun interrupted Kai, which gain him a glare from the tanned man. The giant just then did a high five with the dwarf. Kai was then confused by Prince Chanyeol. Was the giant on his side or the dwarf?

So yeah, Prince Baekhyun's the dwarf, Prince Chanyeol's the giant, and Kai's the tanned man. Deal with their new stage names.

"Oh Chanyeol, there you are." The three men looked at their right and saw our manly Prince named Luhan, carrying a guitar case around him. Manly Prince then walked faster towards them. Giant's the first to speak.

"Why are you bringing Matilda?" Prince Luhan released a soft chuckle, making the others notice his happy attitude but decided to just let that fact slip away. They've seen Kai being jolly as usual, will they even feel weird about it if its Luhan?

"Just came by to tell you that I'll be borrowing your "Matilda" for awhile. I'll let a certain friend play it." He replied. Prince Baekhyun then butt in.

"And who's this certain friend eh? Don't tell me, you'll let Shawn play this?" The manly prince just gave them a smile then glanced at Kai. By the looks of their gazes towards each other, the other princes felt something between them.

"Its not that their in a relationship Chanyeol, right?" Prince Baekhyun suddenly whispered to him, which earned him a smack on the head from Prince Chanyeol. The dwarf groaned in response. "Just saying! Aishh!"

"So, guys, I'll be going now. See you later." Prince Luhan suddenly exclaimed, then gave a short salute to the two and was about to walk pass the three, not until he gave a short glance to Kai and gave him a message, which made Kai frown a bit. Luhan then walked away, making Kai just look at him go.

"Oh ugh, Kai. Sorry but we gotta go too. Kris hyung just texted, telling us to meet him in the Lab. Probably for a project. Is it fine with you?"Prince Chanyeol said. Kai then turned his gaze to them and nod, signalling them to go. The two then waved at him, then went straight towards the academy.