Chapter 21: Found Him & Kathleen

YOONA

"Its late, Yoona. You have to sleep." Uncle Sam told me as he turns off the lights and went out of my room. I then closed the door slowly by controlling it.

I laid down comfortably on my bed, just staring at the ceiling, sleepiness still didn't hit me. There are times that whenever I close my eyes, a creepy smile of an old lady will welcome me. Sometimes visions, sometimes darkness since I'll be sleeping.

But now, my mind's wandering about these gifts this secret admirer's been giving to me. Yeah they were lovely but I'm not used to be given. Especially if the one who gave these to me is actually a worker from The Dark Planet and might be using me as one of their experiments. Okay, I'm over reacting. Dark Planet's been destroyed, Yoona. You forgot history again?

I tilt my body to the side and stared at the window. Its so late at night, considering its 12 o'clock right now. My thoughts just floated in my head as it drifted me to sleep.

~~~~~

My eyes stayed wide open for the next five minutes, sleep is still not on my side. I slowly got up and sat in a comfortable way, placed my fist at the right side of my head and started to think some things that might enjoy me. Sleep's cancelled, I'll just play around.

I slowly got out from my bed, trying to walk and push the door silently without any noise so Uncle won't hear me. As I look outside my room, seeing nothing but my shadow. I close my door shut and silently teleported downstairs. I arrived in the living room without distractions.

I look around, trying to find that small door I found just last month. I teleport to make things faster. I then appeared right in front of a shelf, seeing nothing but books and vases placed on it. Since I can't turn on the lights, I made a small light ball on my left hand and started to look around the shelf. As I came at its side, I noticed that this shelf is attached to the wall. I let the light ball float near me as I try to move the shelf from the wall but to no avail.

I suddenly imagined myself making noise then my uncle runs down the stairs, sees me trying to push a shelf then he'll heat me with his mighty newspaper. I leaned a bit on the shelf, not noticing I suddenly hit a vase that jerked a book that fell at my side. I jerk in surprise.

It created a loud thud! I directly look at the stairs but phew, Uncle Sam's not awake. His ears can even hear a pin drop in a middle of a crowd so I did this so quietly. I quickly picked up the book and was about to place it on its place when I noticed a strange button just behind the wall where this book was placed. Curious, I pressed it gently then the shelf suddenly moved towards the side. I was then amazed so I got inside.

[A/N Refer to the episode of EXO Next Door when the shelf suddenly opened a secret path and Chanyeol got in and later on Yeonhee which she accidentally closed it. Refer the style of how the shelf opens, not how they made it open.]

My eyes widen in surprise as soon as I figured out what room I'm in right now. I look at every object as memories start to run like a train inside my head.

'Mother's music room.' I silently exclaimed. I roamed around, deliberately touching all the musical instruments. Until my eyes landed on one particular object. I wiped the dust out from its writings then my eyebrows furrowed.

"Kathleen? I thought you're in the attic." I touched my violin while saying those words. How did it end up here when I saw Uncle place it in the attic? And this violin was really placed on top of mother's piano, too. I just chuckled, remembering the times whenever I finish playing with it, I place it here.