Chapter 4: School Starts & Flowers

SOMEONE'S POV

(The day after Yasmin left the market)

"Yo, Lulu! Where you've been?" Kris suddenly asked me. I just came out of the store and saw his questioning eyes. I looked straight ahead away from him.

"In a place where I couldn't see you." I say as I walked past him. I see him rolling his eyes and snickered quietly.

Xiumin then came and walked by my side so I handed him the strawberries I bought. Kris tagged along but I continue to ignore him and went on with my thoughts.

That strange girl is bugging me. She has this aura where it feels weird already for me. I know she's from around here. I just don't know exactly where.

"Sir Lu, I saw what happened back in the store. Are you curious about her?" Xiumin suddenly asked. He probably must've noticed me deep in thought.

"Why ask about her Xiumin? I heard she's bad news." We stopped on our tracks when Kris spoke up. I look at him confused.

"That girl you bumped into isn't a normal one. She's deadly. My parents told me that the town fire in Moon Kingdom was caused by her. She's the reason why a lot of people died." I became speechless. How can a innocent-looking girl like her could do something like that ?

I can't believe it.

"She was banned from Moon Kingdom and from the entire Fushigi Boshi and was transferred here. She only did 3 incidents here and gladly no one got hurt. But I could tell you that she's dangerous so before you could even meet her, you should avoid her as much as possible."

But why do I feel like I don't want to do that?

~~~~~

YOONA

I'm here at the garden, watering the daisies and roses. Classes has started in RWA so as time passes by, students would spend their time here or would just visit to admire the flowers. They would see me and give me a nod, since they know that I'm the caretaker here, even heard them calling me as Lady Gardener. .

Still, they don't try to make any small talk with me.

The bell has rung, and I could clearly see a lot of students going to the cafeteria. The cafeteria is just a walk away from the garden, and most of the time I could see some look out at where I am and admire. I try to avoid their line of sight since I don't like the fact that I'm being watched.

I was about to clean up and leave when I noticed Princess Jessica coming towards me. I was about to bow but she raised her hand to stop me.

"From now on, act friendly with me Yoona. You don't have to be formal around me." She said with a caring tone.

"But you're a princess."

"And that's not a good reason for you to have to bow before me. Come on, I'm your friend, not your master." She chuckled. I just made a sly smile.

"H-Have you eaten your lunch?" I asked her. She shook her head and gave me a box. I took it slowly and observed it. I looked at her with a confused gaze.

She just gave me a lunch box.

"I'm sure you're the type to not prepare your own food so I made you one. Its just a friendly gift from me and Taeyeon." My eyes widen and I was about to protest when she raised her hand at me. "Hey, treat it as if came from the heavens." She smiled.

"Its fine. I'm sure you're hungry—" A growl was suddenly heard. She giggled at me because my stomach growled right on time. I lowered my head in embarrassment.