Chapter 3: The Necklace & My Friends?

YOONA

7:30 in the evening, perfect for a late gardening.

I sighed and hit my head hard. I usually go night gardening at 6:45 but why do I keep on coming here late these days? Aish!

I'm supposed to be home at 9:00 sharp, and this garden is too big for me to clean by myself! I could clean this by perhaps 2 hours or so.

But coming here late and my work time's delayed? Man, Uncle's gonna explode.

I noticed that the bike I was holding up until now froze out of the blue. Tsk, for once I forgot about being abnormal. I cooled it down in just a second and went to the water hose.

Probably because I'm still frustrated, the water coming out of the hose went strong that I almost can't control the flow!

"Arrgh!" I groaned and threw the hose away. Now I made a hole in the hedge. What's wrong with me today?

I breathed in and out. After a few seconds, I feel fine!

I just hope no one saw me almost flooding the garden.

"I can't believe you didn't notice me wet and cold after what you did here." A man's voice suddenly spoke, which made me alert and was getting ready to attack. But all I see when I turned around was dripping wet Shawn.

"Oh, it's you." I emotionlessly blurted out. He glared at me afterwards. I rolled my eyes at him.

At least no one else did.

"I didn't know you have such powers, Yasmin." A girl's voice said, which made me flinch in surprise and ran behind Shawn. And because I got surprised, I accidentally turned his clothes to ice.

Shawn glared at me because of what I did. I just gave him a smile and focused my gaze in front. I quickly fixed myself and bowed to the visitors.

It's Princesses Taeyeon and Jessica.

"Please excuse the mess I did, your highnesses. May I ask why you're here at this time?" I asked them.

"Sir Sam told us that you'll be cleaning the garden at night. So both of us thought that we would come here and help you." Princess Jessica explained with a smile.

"You can help." I told them without looking because I'm trying to warm Shawn up.

"And who is this man with you?" Princess Taeyeon asked me, which made me dart my look to her. I signaled him to introduce himself and walked away to keep the water hose. It may seem rude but I really can't bare to be with the princesses.

I saw them talking about something and the princesses smiled and laughed with him. Looks like they like his company, which made me dumbfounded because I hate it. I just shrugged it off and grabbed a broom stick to sweep the ground.

I noticed the princesses coming towards me and asked me if there is anything that they could do. I pointed towards the dried leaves and motioned my hands to pick those up. They quickly understood and went to their tasks.

They got used to me already.

"I can't believe you really did that to me." I turned around and saw Shawn walking to my side. I stayed silent and continued sweeping. Seeing that I have no plans on saying anything, he grabbed his own broom and also swept the floor.

In the midst of me, getting the grass cutter, I noticed a figure just behind the shed. I slowly prepared my telekinetic powers and walked towards it. As soon as I noticed it running away, I teleported in front of it and stopped it by lifting the said figure up in the air.