Chapter 26: Last Practices & An Encounter w/ JiTae

A/N

Dedicated to @Sherylim since I always see your votes in here. I, thank you for voting! Please continue to read and love this story of mine! I'm updating using the tablet as usual and wifi is slow as usual so I make ways for dedication. ^_^

Belated Happy 24th Birthday Chanyeol oppa!!

~~~~~

YOONA

Biccnaneun guesdeureun manha
Gue ane jinjiareul bwabwa

Call me baby 2x
Call me baby 2x
Myeot bonirado call me girl”

The song ends with me clapping loudly. No matter how many times I see them practicing this song, they still make my jaw drop.

"Awesome guys! Good job! Now, ladies," Sir Kim then looked at Taeyeon unnie's group which is the Girls Generation and motioned them to follow next. "Its time to practice your part. Remember, each group's single then a collab. Now, formation!"

As soon as they have finished the formation, where Taeyeon unnie is kneeling in the center of the girls' mini circle, I pressed the play button on the player beside me and their song Lion Heart started playing.

Oooh, Neowa na cheom mannasseul ttae
Oooh, machi sajacheoreom maemdolda
Gihoereul noryeo nae mam ppaeseun neo”

Another amazing practice am I gonna see again. They really dance as if they're celebrities.

Since EXO is having their break, they send Prince Chanyeol to buy them snacks. I would've volunteered to go with him since he'll do it by himself if only I wasn't pulled by Shawn that made me sit beside him. He then handed me a sandwich and watched unnie's practice.

"Woah, they are all so cool." I complimented as I took a bite on my sandwich.

"We were cool too, you know." Shawn talked back. I just shrugged my shoulders at him.

"Whatever Shawn. You're all awesome."

"Why don't you try joining them?" I faced him and looked at him weirdly.

"Me? Joining them? Are you kidding? I can't do that!"

"And why won't you? You can dance."

"I can't sing and I'm not much of a dancer."

"You have the face."

"And I'd use that to get in? Won't that be a bit unfair to the group?"

"Why would that be unfair?"

"Because who on earth would want a member who has the looks yet lacks on talent?"

"You got talent."

"I said I can't sing and dance like them."

"You can play instruments."

"That's not the point."

"So what?"

"That just so means I can't join them."