Chapter 8: A Picture & A Memory

YOONA

"What do you mean you'll go?! You can't just leave me alone here!!" I shouted at Uncle right after he said that he'll take some 'vacation' on some place on Earth called, what was that again?

Oh, Korea!!!

"Tourist Guides state that they have the most amazing river there! I'll just go and check there. Its just a 5-day-trip Yoona. Don't over react—"

"BUT YOU'RE FREAKING LEAVING ME WITH SHAWN!!!!!!!!!" I shouted at him, not minding the fire on my hair and hands and mat (I'm standing on a floor mat).

"Don't you worry sir. I'll take good care of Yoona while you're gone. I'm sure everything will be alright." Shawn told him, not minding me. Aren't they supposed to be scared now?! I'm in a verge of burning this house!!

"Great! So see you next week gals!" And he left.

He. Freaking. Left.

I then felt water being splashed from behind me, making the fire on my body disappear but slowly turns to ice. I turned my head behind me, just to see Shawn holding a pail and looking at me like I'm an insect. I can be an insect if he just knew that!

"One, don't shout, protest, talk, and move while I'm speaking." He said when my mouth was now open. I closed them and just glared towards him. He still has this thing with his voice that makes a person directly follows his orders, even me! "Two, I'm only staying here, not sleeping here. I don't want to die early." I then glared at him more, making the ice melt fast and changed into gusts of wind. "Three, don't destroy the house with your over-powerfic-powers for now. I know you know Sir Sam will get twice as mad as you are now." I almost made a hurricane when I frustratedly slowed down the wind like he said. He's right anyway. "And lastly, I'm not the one who will always be with you for the week because of my 'duties'. Princesses Jessica and Taeyeon will be with you too. And probably that selfish-head Prince and Luhan hyung."

"You can't call Kai a selfish head Shawn, he's a prince. Show some respect." I told him. He just shrug it off and started to return the pail from the bathroom. How did he got that anyway? I noticed my whole body already on its normal state and normal body temperature so I decided to take a shower and prepare for my gardening.

I just took a step on the stairs when I realized what Shawn said. "—and Luhan hyung."

"Prince Luhan too?" I asked him. He raised his head at me and nodded. He then continued watching tv. I just didn't mind it and went on my way.

We are now biking towards the garden. We were a bit late as soon as we arrived because there were some students in the garden. But nevertheless the students also did exit out when they saw me. Probably because they recognized me. I just didn't mind them and continued to walk towards the greenhouse.

I noticed Shawn now going out the garden. He did told me a while ago that he will be visiting a teacher. I thought that I will be the only one sweeping this time since the plants look good still but 2 particular girls went near me.

"Yoona!" Jessica exclaimed, as soon as she got near me. I just smiled a small smile at them but I know they saw it.

"Aren't you going yet to your classes?" I asked them. "The other princes and princesses are now walking towards the academy." I told them.

"We will, we just stop by to see you. Nothing misfortunes happened today right?" Taeyeon asked me. I slowly touched the back of my neck as soon as my mind suddenly remembered the morning scene.

"Maybe?" They just chuckled at my answer. They then waved a good bye at me and went on their way. I checked my wrist watch and saw that its almost 7, indicating that the classes there will start in just 10 minutes. I can't believe they have to come by here when they knew they'll be late. Maybe they just wanted to do that.