Chapter 41: So This Is It?

A/N

Ready to read?

Then go!

^__^

~~~~~

YOONA

"Jongin!" A blast of strong wind then came through us, which made him loose his hold on me. I quickly flew down to the ground for safety. I then noticed that the strong wind was from Kris. "What the heck-!! You're insane!!"

"You can't take Yoona!! NEVER!!" Jessica shouted back. I then felt someone holding me by my arms behind me. It was Shawn but he's angrily gazing at Kai.

Kai just let out a smirk then disappeared. Everyone then kept on turning their heads to be aware for his sudden appearance. I was then surprised when somebody just kicked Shawn by the gut, making him go further away from me.

"Shawn!!-" I screamed in shock but before I could even run towards him, someone pulled my arm. I irritatingly let out an electric wave towards this person, making him let go of me. Before I could even react, he disappeared. Kai, I thought.

"Kyaah!!" All of us then surprisingly looked at Jessica, who's been lifted upwards because of Kai. She's strangling by his hold but Kai was just faster than her, making them go even higher. Kris was alarmed so he directly flew towards them and punched Kai in the face. Jessica fell but Kris caught her. But they didn't land on the ground just yet.

I then noticed the rest coming here either by flying, running, or riding on motor bikes. Taeyeon, who flew coming here, hugged me as soon as she saw me.

"Thank goodness you weren't in his hands!" She exclaimed in relief. I managed to furrow my eyebrows as soon as we let go of our hug. The rest went straight to Shawn and the others. They began charging some attacks to Kai.

"Why would you be glad if Kai didn't have me? What on SMTown is going on, unnie? Why are you all attacking Kai?" I asked her calmly but the curiosity in my voice is found. She heaved a sigh and looked at something from behind me. But she was gazing upwards.

I look towards the direction where she's looking and what I saw was Kai fighting off the others. Jessica was already on the ground but Kris, along with Taeyeon, Luhan, Seohyun, and Sunny, are in the air. Luhan and Seohyun levitated themselves since both their powers are Telekinesis while Sunny also has the power of wind, making her fly. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, and the others were just on the ground, releasing their powers to him.

But Kai was still able to avoid their attacks and is strongly fighting back. He's gotten even stronger. Why?

"Kai isn't Kai anymore," Taeyeon answered me. "And I don't know the reason why but he's here to get you from us." I just looked at her, her words I understand but are still processing in my mind. Questions are even forming inside my head. Why the heck is this happening to him? Why did he change? WHY?!?!

"YOONA!!" We were then surprised when Uncle just shouted. But before I knew it, I saw myself off the ground, Kai holding me tightly by the arms. Man, not this again!!

"YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" I exclaimed as I struggle in his hold. I kicked my leg upwards to hit his chest and as soon as I felt the contact, I released electric waves coming from it then I quickly jumped away, making one huge impact. He was taken aback since he flew backwards. But he was able to regain his strength back. I'm now just flying meters above him, eyes burning in anher and wonder.

"You're powers are slowly coming out, huh?" Kai exclaimed, with an amuse tone. I just didn't mind it and released huge gusts of winds towards him. He managed to dodge back those winds so it went towards me. My eyes went wide in shock as I braced myself. As soon as those winds came through me, I spread out my arms and legs, vanishing it by the second.