Chapter 34: He's Back

A/N

Dedicated to my new friend, danthekitty!!! Let's have a chat some time, huh? What do you say? ^__^

Anyway, enjoy reading~~!!

~~~~~

YOONA

"Kai! We missed you!"

"Where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you."

"You're not even in your usual hang-out places."

"We even tried to look for you in the trees but you weren't even there-Oww!"

"Stupid! Did you really think you could find him on top trees?!"

"It was just a guess!! Pssh."

"Stop that guys. I'm really okay." Says Kai, making them look at him and the atmosphere became quiet. He then just smiled at us. "Be grateful though that I'm back to be with you guys."

"That reminds me," Seohyun suddenly said. Then she pointed at the boy beside Kai. "How come he's with you?"

"Mark helped me when I was lost. He led me back here." Kai answered. Seohyun just let out an 'ahh' then didn't talk right after. The others then blurted out questions to him.

I'm glad that Kai came back safely. Indeed I was the happiest when he suddenly appeared to me and Luhan last night. But something just seems so off.

FLASHBACK

"I missed you, Kai." I said while hugging him tightly. I really missed this guy so much! How worried was I these past few days?

"I missed you too, Yoona." I heard him say and hugged me tight too. I just smiled from behind. I then saw a man walking towards us so I slowly let go of the hug.

"Kai? Where the hell have you been?" Luhan asked as he gave Kai a manly kind of hug. "Me and the guys were looking everywhere for you." Luhan then also noticed the guy I saw awhile ago. "Mark? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Easy there Luhan. Ask slowly so I could answer them." Kai said as he places his arm on Luhan's right shoulder. "I got lost and he helped me. It was bit of a distance so it was just so great that we met by coincidence." He explained, also pointing at this 'Mark' guy when he said his name. My eyes widen upon hearing the reason.

"You just got lost?" I exclaimed. "But you know this place since you were a kid." I added. Cause really, he always tells me about his adventures around SMTown and I'm sure he memorized each and every place here. How come he got lost?

"Well, maybe I didn't know some places here which were hidden." He said. He then walked towards Mark and slightly pushed him so we would see him clearer. That's when I realized that he's Seohyun's cousin Mark. "But I'm just glad that this guy here helped me to come back here after days of wandering around. I owe a lot to this guy." They then did a fist bump.