Chapter 28: Playing Instruments & Some Bad News

A/N

Dedicated to HiReuyan for being such an inspiration for me. Actually, though some of your ships are different with mine, at least we both are EXOShidae fans! ;-) Don't worry baby, mommy will take care of you okay? Lol

By the way, do I have any Filipino readers here? Just a little promotion, I just published a new story entitled 'Loving A Fan Girl'. The prologue is out so, mind if you check it out? Thanks! ^_^

~~~~~

YOONA

"Ya, Yoona! Am I some plant?! Stop pointing that hose towards me!! I'm like some wet duckling!!" I was taken back to reality as soon as I heard Shawn's complaint. Out of nowhere, I accidentally froze the water coming out of the hose and of course, it was felt by Shawn. "I said stop! Not freeze!" He complained again.

"Sorry." I muttered then turned the hose off, making the ice fall down and Shawn feel the warm air. I just rolled my eyes at him when he opened his arms wide and released a 'Finally, I can feel the sun.' Seriously, like its not the first week of December.

I just placed the hose on its place then decided to sit down for awhile. Why am I so bothered lately?

"Can I court your niece?"

I shook my head, erasing that thought. Man, its been days after he confessed and yet, I can't just move on from it. I just pushed my head down the table and sighed a deep one. I'm not used to it.

I'm not used to let Kai either bring me here at the garden so I could work or to the studio, I'm not used to him, giving me flowers once in a while. Plus, he admitted that it was him who kept on giving me flowers. Like, that was just so cheesy.

I feel guilty about it.

Its just that, I don't feel anything towards him. Just mere friendship and, I treat him like a brother. Its as if I don't deserve it yet I couldn't tell it to him. I'm afraid he might hate me and be cold to me again.

Gosh, Yoona! You're named as the Ice Princess of SMTown yet here you are, worrying that one of your friends might hate you. Didn't they hate you in the first place already? You're not like this before. I secretly rolled my eyes. Wow, I was practically talking to myself.

I jerked my head up when I felt someone shaking me. Shawn's looking at me weirdly. He probably must be wondering why I'm so depressed right now.

"What happened to you, Yoona? You're not in your usual self lately. You keep on spacing out and your forehead keeps on forming some lines since the Dance Competition. Tell me, did Tito Sam grounded you cause you went home late that night? Or he got your phone from you?" I stared at him blankly after he said that. Really, of all the things he can ask, why about Uncle Sam grounding me or my phone? Uncle Sam knows I go home late whenever I need to watch over the garden overnight. Besides, he'll never get my phone, even if he wanted to. I just stayed silent and shook my head. He let out a sigh.

"Well, if you're thinking about an another thing, I'll just wish its not because of Kai." I was about to fish my phone out of my pocket when he said that. I instantly look at him and accidentally made direct eye contact with him. I awkwardly gulped. He's serious now.

"T-To tell you honestly, i-its really about him." I managed to let out then I rubbed my nape. "He said some things to me and I couldn't just move on from it. Especially now, he's currently, ugh" I suddenly stopped, thinking of ways how to say it. The tension just grew since Shawn is looking at me intimately and listening to me carefully. It just makes me want to pee in my pants. "Uhm, he's uhm.......... Currently c-courting m-me."