Chapter 14: Confrontation & Comfort

YOONA

"You all may go now." The nurse said as the royalties walk out of the clinic. I bowed and bid a thank you to her before I rejoin them.

We're now at the boys' dorms and now saying goodbye to Princes Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Only I, Shawn, Princes, Luhan, Kris and Sir Tao are left. I'm going home with Shawn so I'm just tagging along with them. Shawn wants to accompany Prince Luhan in his room and his roommate is Kris. Since Sir Tao is Prince Kris' P.A., he also joins them.

"Thanks for the company Shawn. You two might as well go now, its nearing midnight." Prince Luhan said to us. We bowed down and went on our way. The dorms in this academy is just a 10-minute walk from the garden so its just a cake for the both of us.

"You didn't forget anything Yoona?" Shawn asked me. I slowly touched my pockets and my eyes widen when I realized my phone wasn't there. I started to search on the ground though its a bit dark, light only from the post. "Phone again?" I look at him and gave an awkward smile. He just sighed and gestured me to get it. I nod at him and ran as fast as I can.

I remember placing my phone on the table near the bed in the clinic so I directly ran towards there. Gladly the nurse was just about to leave so I asked her the key. A smile went on my face when I saw it there. I grabbed it and hugged it tightly. 'Never gonna lose you again.' I whispered, probably a bit overjoyed. I have a lot of songs here and it would be a waste, since I have a lot of songs here.

I thanked the nurse, gave her the key, and walked out. Probably I was too happy for myself when I didn't notice that I bumped to someone. My phone almost fell, gladly I caught it. Who on earth is up this late? I look up and was about to ask this person but my happy feelings suddenly vanished when I realized,

"Can I talk to you? Alone?" Prince Kris asked me, since Shawn could see us from here. We're out now by the way. I gulped a bit and nodded. I knew this was coming but, why so soon?

We're not that far from the garden and the coldness around us wasn't bother but I could tell, Prince Kris is looking at me with raging eyes. My nervousness disappeared when I realized that he meant no harm.

"Miss Yasmin, I know you can't joke with me. Fool everyone that you're normal but not me. I know that you're that girl who burned that village." He said to me. I just smirked. He just said it as if I'm the villain here. I look at him right in the eye.

"Prince Kris, with all do respect, you also know its not right to judge someone unless they see it for themselves. Are you like those people who directly say things without even reassuring?" I asked back.

"You might have not notice but you're hands are glowing red actually. That's proof for me." My eyes widen and I directly checked my hands. They are red. I quickly made it to the average temperature and glared at him afterwards.

"So what are you going to do? Report me to the principal? Suspend my job here? Your highness, I haven't even done anything." I told him with a straight face but he just chuckled at me.

"What? Of course I won't do that, I'm too awesome to do those things. You have wild imagination, though you're also wild." I glared at him, officially being surprised at his sudden change of attitude. "I'm talking to you not because of those rumors, but to help you actually." I looked at him, not understanding every word he meant.

"Urgh, explaining is so not my style." I heard him mumble. "My mother told me to do this since she's a friend of you mother's but-"

"She's a what?" I cut him off, completely ignoring the fact that I made a rude respect. "My mother never mentioned a friend of hers so how should I believe you?" I asked him, again ignoring the fact that I'm taking it rudely to a prince.