[Teaser] MTFY 2: The Faith Remains

"Yoona! I finally found you!"

But Yoona just gave them a surprised expression.

"Who are you people? And who's Yoona? You must be mistaken but the name's Yanna."

____________________

A/N

Finally!! I finished my very first book here in wattpad!!! Its a dream come true!! Yey!! And to think this month is also the month when I first started writing this so this book is already a year old!!! #MTFY1stAnniversary ^___^

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who read this and loved it. I'm still an amateur writer so I guess there might be times I confuse you in some parts I hope you'd all understand it as I start writing le Book Two.

And special mention to a very dear friend of mine xXDelusionalCookieXx, CELEBRATE WITH ME MAN!!!! I FINISHED A BOOK!!!! YEYEYEYEYEY!!!!! I thank you for being with me since the start of this story, making my first ever cover here, and for giving me tips. But I still can't believe you don't read this. -.- But anyways, I'm very grateful to you man. Treat me!!

And also to my babies HiReuyan and jelEXO, I know you didn't read this because its English and all, but I still wanna thank you for also helping me in this story. I let you judge some parts and I'm thankful that you were able to like this. But Reystie, forgive me if that SeYoon part was a bit boring. I'm not really good in love scenes. Still glad you loved it, ^__^ And to Jel, thank you for listening to my blabbering whenever I update this story. You're the first person to know about the future events and look! It happened! Kai died lol. I'm so sorry.

Readers, I had to let Kai die due to my events. I realized it probably around Chapter 30 above. The events are really serious-given and I have no other choice but to get Kai out. But don't worry! Kai will forever be remembered here, and he'll get an appearance in the second book but only sometimes. So expect that. Hey, I tried not to cry when I was typing Kai's dying part. Really, I've grown attach to him. T_T

Anyway, the second book will (hopefully) surprise you due to some revelations. And there will be more added characters like Mark Tuan. He'll have a bigger role in this season. What would it be? Read to find out. I will also be adding members from NCT and Fx here. Especially my Yuta~~~ I know he wasn't still introduced to the public for NCT yet but he will still be apart here. He's my baby and I love him (Lol, what's the connection XD)

I'll be posting the second book entitled MTFY 2: The Faith Remains right after I publish this teaser. This second season will show how Luhan, Shawn and some picked royalties their lives on Earth, finding for Yoona and more secrets will be known. There is still more to find out and questions like 'Why did that witch attacked Carnation Kingdom?' will be answered. Yeah, there's always a reason why things happen.

Again, thank you all for reading this and I hope you'll also support Book Two!! It'll be a whole new world for the setting is now on Earth! To read it, just click on my profile and go to my Works. You can find it there. I hope and pray that the people I saw who read this will also read Book Two. I'll be expecting some readers ^__^

And please do comment!! My day would be extra-happy whenever I read comments. Just like other readers out there. I see you. ;-)

By the way, before I forget, I would also like to know if ever you want me to create side-stories of MTFY. If you want to know their stories, comment me so I would know if there would be a lot. Also comment on who would be the couples you noticed in this book who needs a story of their own. So come on! Comment now! Hehehe ^__^

Thank you again everyone! Use the hashtag #MTFY1stAnniversary lol, its okay if you won't hehe. And if you think I forget,
.
.
.
.
HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY SEHUN!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BESTIE!!!!!! BE A HAPPY PERSON TODAY!!!! AND ALWAYS LOVE LUHAN LOL XD

I'd end it here. Thank you again and support Book Two. More revelations will come, and more people will interfere. I want you to have a wonderful adventure there, have wonderful experiences and have met brand new people. Express them using comments okay? I love you all 143!!

This has been Naiya_TirzahDiamond, just call me Hoshi unnie or Naiya unnie (this is not Seventeen and I'll tell you, he's my twin so we have the same names. Its one great coincidence) and My Trust For You Book 1 will close.

^__^