Chapter 1

Seoul, South Korea
Incheon Airport

Sana is with her friends Momo and Nayeon and they went to the airport early to pickup Tzuyu who will be arrive in Seoul.

After 3 years finally Tzuyu will be back to Korea, as Mrs.Minatozaki asked as favor to her to help Sana to manage the company.

"Omg, I'm so excited to see her." Nayeon excitedly said as she giggled.

"Ya, You're married already Nayeon Unnie. Jeongyeon will going to scolded you."

"Ey, I know but I can't help but to feel this way. Hello, that's Chou Tzuyu.."

"Daebak." Momo's eyes landed to Sana who is now just quietly sitting on the chair. "Are you okay?." Momo asked..

"Yeah." Sana check the time. "I need to go back to the company." Sana said.

"Sana ~ ya, is Tzuyu aware that you're married already?." Nayeon asked.

"Nayeon Unnie.." Momo stopping Nayeon.

"I'm just asking."

"She's aware Unnie."

"It's okay for you that she will going to stay at your house?? Well with your husband? I mean, She's your ex.."

"She's my sister Nayeon Unnie. Mom wanted her to stay at our house."

"Sister.." Nayeon mumbled as she noticed that Sana feels anxious, she feel uncomfortable.

"Wait, is that her?.." Momo point a girl walking through them.

Sana looks at the girl and for unknown  reason her heartbeats once again.

Her heart was racing so fast especially the moment when she confirmed that the girl was Tzuyu.

"Omo!! Tzuyu ~ ah.." Nayeon immediately runs to the latter.

Tzuyu smile as she take off her shades and hugs Nayeon.

"Hi, Unnie :) .."

"We missed you.." Nayeon said.

"Hi, Tzuyu ~ah. We are happy to see you." Momo said.

"I'm happy to see you too Momo Unnie :).."

"Sana, Tzuyu is here." Nayeon said.

Sana stood up and she gathered all her strength to face Tzuyu..

"Welcome back Tzuyu ~ ah."

Tzuyu smile until her eyes landed on Sana's finger..

"It's nice to see you again Mrs.Okada."

Sana didn't be able to speak, she doesn't know what to say. Meanwhile, Momo and Nayeon feels the awkwardness between Sana and Tzuyu.

"Uhmm, Let's go guy's let's have lunch first." Momo said..

"Let's go Tzuyu ~ ah.." Nayeon help Tzuyu with her luggage.

-

When they came out from the airport Sana suddenly speak that made them stop..

"Guys, I can't be able to join you. I still need to go back in the company. Tzuyu here's the address of my house and the key." Sana said as she handed Tzuyu a piece of paper and the keys.

"Sana, Can't you go back to the company after we eat? I mean, Tzuyu just arrived. Let's entertain her first." Nayeon said.

"Nayeon Unnie, The company needs me right now.."

"Let her go Nayeon Unnie." Tzuyu said, and this made Sana to looks at her. "I can take care of myself. Sana Unnie doesn't need to look after me."

"Uhmm, But.."