Chapter 12

"Are you okay?." Miyeon asked as she give Sana a bottle of water.

"Yeah.." Sana just smile..

"How long will you hide your feelings? I know that you're not okay."

"Ms.Cho, what do you know about me?."

"Everything, I guess.."

Sana smile. "Thank you for staying by my side. No one can understand me except for you. Everyone hates me even my friends well that's the consequences for what I did to Tzuyu. I think I deserve it."

"You don't deserve to be in pain." Miyeon said and this made Sana looks at her. You sacrifice a lot, and your friends can't see that even Tzuyu.."

"I want Tzuyu to be happy. I can no longer back to her even if I want to. Even if I ask Kenshi to divorce me, I can't be with Tzuyu.." Sana's tears slowly fall from her eyes.

"Well, that's the reality you need to face. You need be strong, even if  they can't understand you right now I'm sure soon they will."

"Protecting her is the only thing in my mind. If she will ended with my friend Mina, I will accept it. Mina is a such a nice and loving person. I'm sure Tzuyu will easily fall for her.."

"Are you really giving her up?.."

"I think that's the best thing to do and I hope I will never regret it. Now that I know the truth I think I can never be able to go back to her."

Miyeon suddenly think deeply, Sana has a point. "But how about your feelings to her?."

"I can love her even from afar, right?  Maybe that's not bad."

"You're just going to torture yourself."

Sana smile painfully. "I know.."

-

Miyeon and Sana went back to the company and exactly Ms.Bae was there.

"Ms.Bae."

"Where's the paper? I will going to sign it."

"Y-you're going to sign it? I thought you don't want to sign the proposal."

"Your sister went to me earlier and she asked me to sign the papers."

As what she promised  to Tzuyu Irene signed the proposal. While Sana is staring the folder someone knock and enter her office.

"Hi.."

"Hi.."

Tzuyu saw the folder. "Did she sign it?."

"Yeah, she told me that you went to her earlier. Thank you. Thank you for convincing her."

"That's a part of my training right. I just did  my part."

"You did a great job. Thank you."

"You're not complaining?."

Sana smile. "We are inside the company, we should be professional. I will do my job and you will do your job."

"Is everything okay? I mean can you still handle the company?."

"I'm tired already, but I'm still fine. Everything is okay Tzuyu."

"Uhmmm, Are you coming to Jeongyeon and Nayeon Unnie's anniversary in Jeju?."

"Yes."

"With your husband?."

"No, he's not here."

"I see. Sana ~ Unnie even if can't be together anymore. Can't we just be friends instead? I mean let's stop fighting."

Sana smile even though it's so hard for her she accepts Tzuyu's friendship.