Chapter 31

Evening, Tzuyu asked Sana's permission as she will going to meet Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"You will go now???." Sana asked.

"Yeah.."

"Okay, Drive safe and message me if you already home."

"I will." Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and hugs her tightly. "Drive safe as well."

"Mmmm, I'll see you tomorrow."

Tzuyu leave her office already and when she got to the ground floor she bumped with Mina.

"Oh, Mina Unnie."

"Tzuyu ~ Chan.." Mina smile to her.

"What are you doing here?."

"I'am going to see Sana ~ Chan. Is she in her office right now?."

"Yeah, she's there Unnie.."

"Arasso, I will see her. Are you going already?."

"Yeah, I will meet Dahyun and Chaeyoung tonight."

"I see :) Okay I'll see you around then."

"Okay Unnie. I'll go ahead :)..."

-

Mina knock on the Sana's office and seconds later she hears Sana's voice as she let her to come in..

"S-Sana ~ Chan.."

"Mina ~ Chan.."

Sana was surprised to see Mina she didn't expect that Mina will go to see her.

"Are you busy? Can we talk?."

"Uhm, no I'm not. Sure we can talk. Sit down."

A moment later a silence covers in Sana's office. They are both shy and awkward to each other until.

"Sorry.." They both said at the same time.

"Sana ~ Chan.."

"I'm sorry Mina for my behavior before. I'm sorry for being a stubborn friend and sister to you. Actually I was planning to talk to you but I'm still looking for a perfect time because, I'm shy I'm guilty to what I did."

"Sana ~ Chan It was never my intention to hurt you. You and Tzuyu are important to me, I don't know how I will going to handle the both of you, I choose to stay at Tzuyu's side because she doesn't have anyone to listen to her. I don't have any plans to take Tzuyu away from you. Sorry for hurting you Sana ~ Chan."

"I understand Mina ~ ya, I'm so thankful for you because you stay by her side. You didn't leave her side on darkest time. You're so kind and genuine, I feel your sincerity for everything. I want to say sorry as well for not being a good friend to you."

Mina smile as her tears slowly fall from her eyes.

"I miss you Sana ~ Chan.."

Sana smile, she stand up and walks closer to Mina. "I miss you too Mina ~ ya." Sana lean closer  and hugs Mina tightly. "You will always be my little sister forever Mina  ~ ya..."

-

"Tzu, maybe Sana Unnie doesn't want to have a argument with you, I'm sure she's jealous too." Chaeyoung said.

"You think so???."

"Or maybe that's why she didn't react because she doesn't saw yet all the applicants."

"Where do you start interviewing them?."

"Her secretary said tomorrow."

"Is Sana Unnie will going with you?."