Chapter 19

While cleaning some leaf in the cottage one of the staff saw Sana unleashing one of the jet ski.

The wind is getting stronger so the staff immediately run closer to Sana..

"Ma'am where are you going???.."

"I'm sorry but I need go back to the island, I lost something there. I need to find it."

"Ma'am the storm is coming, it's dangerous if you will go there."

"I won't take long. I just need to find my ring."

Sana start the jet ski's engine and immediately drove off.

"Ma'am!.."

-

After hearing that Sana is missing Tzuyu immediately leave them she's currently walking at the hallway while trying to  contact Sana's phone  when suddenly the head Management of the resort came closer to her.

"Ms.Chou?."

"Yes?."

"You're with Ms.Minatozaki right?."

"Yes, I'm looking for her right now. Where is she?."

"One of my staff told me that she saw Ms.Minatozaki 30 minutes earlier before the storm started. She drive the jet ski and went back to the island."

"What?????."

Meanwhile, Sana finally found the ring but she cannot be able to go back since the storm has been started.

She went to a small cave, she's soaked in the rain and she's chilling. She bend her knees and hugs it. She's been afraid of the lighting storm striking at the cave.

She covered her both ears as she doesn't want to hear the loud thunderstorm. The wind is getting strong she can hear it and this made her more feel scared.

-

"Ms.Chou. it's getting dark already. Are you sure about this?."

"I can't wait for it to get dark.  I need to find Sana before it gets dark."

"But the wind is getting strong. It's very dangerous if you will go there."

"Tell to my friends that I will bring Sana back. I will go now."

Tzuyu immediately drive the yacht, it's only 15 minutes before she will arrived at the island but since the wind is so strong she took almost half an hour before she arrived..

"Sana?!.." She shouts Sana's names hoping that she will hear.

Tzuyu walks around even though she already soaked in the rain until she remembered that she saw a small cave earlier so she didn't hesitate to go there.. 

Tzuyu used her phone as a flashlight she walks through the cave and there she hear a sob..

"Sana???."

Sana is crying at the corner while hugging her knees she suddenly stops the moment she hears a familiar voice??..

"Sana? Where are you? It's me Tzuyu.."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

Tzuyu move her phone and she saw Sana.

"Tzuyu ~ ah 🥺.."

"Sana.." Tzuyu immediately walks closer to her and hugs her at this moment Sana burst into tears.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Shhhh... I'm here. Don't cry now.."

After some Minutes Sana finally calm down. Tzuyu is still hugging here as the rain is getting strong..

"Are you okay now???." Tzuyu asked and Sana just nod.

Tzuyu gently wipes her tears. "Why did you go here. You know that there's a storm coming. All of them are worried for you."

"I'm sorry.."

"I'm glad that I'm found you. Please don't do this again."

"Sorry.."

"Did you find your wedding ring?."

"I-It's not my wedding ring that I lost."

"What is it then? Miyeon told us that you lost your ring."

"N- nothing."

Tzuyu notice that Sana was holding something on her hand. Tzuyu hold it and gently open her hand and she saw the ring. It is the ring she gave to her.

"T-That's .. Y-You still have that?."

Sana didn't answer as her tears starts to fall once again..

"Sana.."

"I'm so sorry Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Why are you saying sorry. Don't cry now.."

Tzuyu hugs her tightly until Sana falla sleep through her arms.

An hour later Sana woke up, the rain still continue to fall as the wind is getting stronger..

"Are you scared???."

"A little bit."

"I'm here, so don't be scared. I will protect you."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Mmmm???."

"Why are you here?."

"Because I'm worried. A-Are you going to push me away?."

"No. T-Thank you for coming here."

"If you don't love me anymore why are you still keeping that ring Sana?."

"I also don't know but this ring gives me strength. Everytime I saw this ring I always remember us, I always remember your love."

"You really love torturing yourself."

"Yeah.."

"I won't give up.."

Sana suddenly looks at Tzuyu because of what she heard.

"I still love you Bao Bei, and I know you still love me. I understand your situation  why you can't go back to me, but I just want you to know that I'm always here, I will never give up."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"You still love me right?."

Sana's tears slowly fall she slowly lean closer to Tzuyu and gently touch her face.

"I still do.." she answer and this made Tzuyu smile.

"That's all I want to know." Tzuyu gently wipes her tears. "I'm happy to hear that and for me that's enough.."

-

Morning, the rain already stop the sun is slowly rising Sana suddenly woke up as she feel a heavy weight on her tummy.

When she opened her eyes she saw Tzuyu hugging her. The latter is so close to her her heart suddenly beats faster.

"I miss you.." Sana mumbled as she intently staring Tzuyu. "I'm so sorry for putting so much pain in your heart. I'm sorry if I can't fight for you.." Sana mumbled. "I-I don't know if you will still going to love me if you find out that my father is the reason why your parents died.  I don't know what to do Tzuyu ~ ah.."

Without Sana knowing Tzuyu is already awake and she can hear all what she's saying. She wanted to open her eyes but she wanted to listen more.

"Even if I'm not with you, please always remember that you're always in my heart. You always remain in my heart Tzuyu ~ ah..."

"Bao Bei.." Tzuyu mumbled on her mind as her heart suddenly sting as she can't bear to see Sana on pain..

xxxxxxx