Chapter 20

It's been 3 days since they already back to Seoul. Tzuyu starts to pursue Sana she doesn't want to waste time again she loves Sana dearly so she will do everything to get her back.

"Ms.Chou I already buy the flowers." Her assistant said handing her the flowers.

"This is beautiful." Tzuyu said.

"By the way, Ms.Chou. Ms.Minatozaki is currently in the conference room now with the board members."

"Okay, I will go now there." Tzuyu said as she get some documents and bring the flowers with her.

Meanwhile, the meeting has been started and everyone suddenly stop the moment when Tzuyu arrived holding a bouquet of flowers.

Sana also looks at her and the flower she was holding. Their eyes meet but Sana quickly averted her gazed as she suddenly feel shy towards the latter.

"Good Morning." Tzuyu smile as she greeted them all before she seated on her chair.

She put down the flowers and starts listening to the meeting..

-

After an hour the meeting finally ended some of the board members greeted and congratulate Sana for the big success for the past month.

Tzuyu was looking at Sana but she doesn't have the chance to get in to her.

After talking with some of the board members Sana looks at Tzuyu and finally their eyes meet once again.

Tzuyu starts walking, Sana suddenly feel nervous as she was expecting  something for Tzuyu when the latter continue walking, Sana thought she would stop but Tzuyu continued to walk until he passed by..

"Mrs. Jung Happy birthday." Tzuyu greeted the head director of Managerial team, Sana's ears perked as she saw Tzuyu give the flowers to Mrs.Jung.

"I thought - .." Sana mumbled on her mind but she quickly averted her thought. "Ugh, No. Why I'm so expecting that she will give Those flowers to me." She added.

While talking to Mrs.Jung Tzuyu secretly looks at Sana and she suddenly smile when she noticed the disaponmey through Sana's face.

"Mrs.Jung. Happy Birthday." Sana walks closer to them and greeted her.

"Thank you Ms.Minatozaki.."

Sana smile before she leave the conference room. She directly went to her office she seated and frustratedly face palm.

*** Knock Knock ***

"Come in." Sana said, and the door opens and she was surprised to see Tzuyu.

"Hi.."

"What are you doing here?."

"Are you okay?."

"Yeah, of course."

"Really.."

"What are you doing here? Do you need something?."

"No, I want to give you something."

"What?."

Tzuyu walks closer to Sana. "What do you think the flowers that I give with Mrs.Jung?."

"Uhmm, I-It's pretty." Sana said as she quickly averted her gazed. The flowers that Tzuyu gave to Mrs.Jung is actually her favorite. Tzuyu actually purposely buy those flowers..

"I know, it's your favorite right?."

"Tzuyu.."

Tzuyu smile as she get something on her pocket.