Chapter 14

Meanwhile, Miyeon and Sana arrived at the Ulsan already. They went to a fisherman village and they immediately saw the person they will going to meet.

"There he is..."

Sana looks at the man, she didn't hesitate to get out from the car and walks closer to him.

"Oh, someone is here." One of the fisherman said.

The man turned around and she was surprised to see Sana.

"S-Sana ~ ya..."

"Mark Oppa.."

"Sana ~ ya, what are you doing here?."

"I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here Oppa?."

"Sana..." Mark looks around as he starts to feel nervous. "You can't be here."

Mark brought Sana in his house, Sana looks around before she looks Mark.

"You're living here?."

"Yes."

"What are you doing here Oppa?."

"I know why you're here." Mark said then he looks at Miyeon. "I always see you, you're watching me right?." Mark said but Miyeon didn't respond.

"It's been 3 years since that incident happened."

"How did you know?."

"Someone saw you.  you're the one who shot Tzuyu."

"I'm sorry Sana."

"Why did you that?."

"Someone ordered me.  I didn’t like what happened but I could do nothing but follow what he wanted.  as far as I know, he is very angry with your dad."

"What do you mean?."

"He tell me his life, he told me that he is a close friend of the late president of C.Label."

"Tzuyu's dad."

"Yes, Tzuyu's Dad involve in a car accident and.."

"And what?."

"Your Dad is the one who planned to cut the break of Mr.Chou's car."

"What?."

"I don't know if Tzuyu knows about this but the Man who behind the shooting in SNU is Mr.Kwon. Mr.Chou's closest friend."

"So, it's true." Sana said as she looks at Miyeon. "The information you gave to me is true. My Dad did something bad to Tzuyu's parents."

"What's your plan now?."

"Oppa, where is Mr.Kwon right now?."

"Sana actually I don't know. I just escape after that incident 3 years ago because I'm scared. That man is scary Sana, so be careful. There's a possibility that he can harm you."

-

"Daebak, why she's not answering my messages?" Tzuyu frustratedly asked. She's currently with Mina and they are in han river.

"Maybe she's just busy Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Busy? It's 7:00 o'clock in the evening already Unnie."

"Arasso, I will message Momo ~ Chan to call her."

"I'm bothered since earlier 😑 she's with Miyeon, I don't know her but I don't like her already."

Mina suddenly because Tzuyu keeps ranting.

"You're so cute when you're jealous Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"I'm not jealous Unnie. I'm just worried."

"Sure ^^ I hope Sana ~ Chan will see you like this. For sure you will gonna melt her heart."