Chapter 29

"So, How was your day???." Mrs.Minatozaki asked Sana and Tzuyu. They are currently having their dinner.

"It's good Mom. We just stroll around earlier then after that we go home." Tzuyu said..

"That's good. How about you Sana? Are you enjoying your vacation here?."

"Yes, Mom."

"How's Kenshi by the way? Why I don't see you calling your husband?."

"Uhmm.." Sana suddenly looks at Tzuyu. "He's fine mom. We are talking the other day.."

"When he will going to visit here? I want to see my son-in-law."

"I-I will tell him mom."

Mrs.Minatozaki looks at Tzuyu. "How about you? When are you going to be in a relationship?? You're hanging out with Dani these past few days right?.."

"Mom, Dani and I are just friends. We are very good friends."

"I know you Tzuyu, What kind of friendship do you guy's have? You're always coming home late, you're always with Dani. I won't get mad if you are back together."

Sana looks at Tzuyu as she didn't like what she just heard from Mrs.Minatozaki. Tzuyu looks at her and later she looks her mom.

"Mom, that's the truth. Dani and I are just friends. Actually I still love the girl who broke my heart.."

"The girl you left in Korea?."

"Yeah. We are okay now.."

Mrs.Minatozaki's eyebrows furrowed.

"last day you're crying because of that girl and now you're telling me that you guys are okay now?."

"It's just too complicated right now Mom, but don't worry soon you will gonna meet her."

"Okay, I will look forward to meet that girl."

Tzuyu just smile before she looks at Sana. After they had their dinner, Sana and Tzuyu went upstairs already.

"Bao Bei..."

"What??."

"Are you mad?."

"Why? Did you do something wrong??."

"About earlier, Uhm what mom said that I always with Dani..."

"It's true that you're always with Dani."

"I'm just hanging out with her, I mean we are not just the two of us we are with our friends."

"Sure..."

Sana just walks through the balcony but Tzuyu follow her and hugs her from behind.

"I love you ♥️.." Tzuyu sweetly said as she lean her chin to Sana's shoulder.

"I love you too 💖..." Sana said as she gently brushes Tzuyu's hand from her waist.

"You feel okay now????."

"You really know how to get me.."

"I know you can't resist me." Tzuyu said as she smile.

"Just hang on a little more Tzu, soon we can be able to free and we don't need to hide anymore."

"Let's start it with Mom first. I'm already taking some courage to tell everything."

"Arasso.." Sana escape from Tzuyu's hug and face her. "Let's start it with Mom, and what ever will happen, let's stick together. What happened before will never going to happen again."

Tzuyu smile as she gently caressed Sana's face..

"You don't know how much I'm happy right now. You don't know how long I waited this time to be with you again."

"I don't wanna regret anymore, So I will take every chance just to be with you, I just realized when you left that I cannot live without you. The moment I heard that you're gone, I was scared that time, I'm afraid that I won't gonna be able to see you again.."

"You don’t know how happy I am to hear those words from you.  I thought there was really no hope in our relationship, I wanted to give up, but my heart is still beating your name.  I thought you didn't love me anymore but now that we're okay, Bao Bei I promise that when we return to Korea nothing can ruin our relationship anymore.  I will never let us to be separated again.I will make you happy every day, and I will love you with all my heart."

"Tzuyu ~ ah 🥺.." Sana's heart was flutter because of what the latter said so she quickly give Tzuyu a warm hug.

-

Morning, Mrs.Minatozaki leaves the house early. It's 8:00 o'clock in the morning already but Tzuyu and Sana are still sleeping.

They are still both peacefully sleeping when suddenly it get interrupted when someone is knocking outside.

Tzuyu hears it. She slowly open her eyes and the knock still continue. She looks at Sana and the latter is still sleeping. Sana is facing her and cutely hugging her.

Tzuyu wanted to stare Sana more but someone is outside so she gently remove Sana's hand from her body and slowly get up from the bed.

She give Sana a sweet kiss on her temple before she went outside and check the person who is knocking.

When she opened the door, she was surprised to see Dani.

"Why you took so long to open the door?." Dani asked as she get inside while holding a big paper bag.

"Dani, what are you doing here?."

"You're not responding to my messages and calls. I'm worried."

"I'm fine. I'm just busy."

"I call your mom and she told me that you are still sleeping. So I decided to go here and make some breakfast for you."

"But Dani, you don't need to do this.."

"But I want to. I also asked your mom's permission that I will going to used her kitchen."

Tzuyu just frustratedly brush her forehead, Meanwhile, Sana is now fully awake and the moment she open her eyes she didn't sae Tzuyu beside her.

She get up and do her morning routine before she walks down.

The moment she was walking down from the stairs she immediately hear a girl's voice in the kitchen.

Seconds later Sana finally saw Dani, Tzuyu didn't notice her presence yet so she speak to get her attention.

"Tzuyu ~ ah..."

Both Tzuyu and Dani looks at Sana who just came downstairs.

"S-Sana Unnie."

"Oh, Hi Sana. It's me Dani. You remember me right?." Dani smile as she looks at Sana.

Sana looks at Tzuyu confusingly but she turn her gazed back to Dani.

"Yeah, I remember you. Dani."

"I will make some breakfast for you guy's."

"Really..."

"Uhmmm.. S-Sana Unnie. D-Do you want some coffee? I will make some for you."

"No." Sana said and this made Tzuyu stop.  "Uhmm, Dani I will help you too cook." Sana smile.

"Sure Sana.." Dani smile before she continues chopping some tomatoes..

Sana smile, as she walks closer she stop first to Tzuyu and whispered something.

"Let's talk later." Sana seriously said before she walks closer to Dani and help her.

Tzuyu suddenly gulp and frustratedly looks at them especially Sana who is now starting to sulk.

xxxxxxx

Good Evening
Sapphires
💎