Chapter 18

Morning they are currently preparing for their trip in the island. They still have an hour before they will go to the island so they have their breakfast first.

While eating Sana notice that there's something wrong to Tzuyu. It seems like that the latter is not in a mood.

"The island is just near here, it will only takes about 15 minutes." Jeongyeon said.

"It seems like it will going to rain." Mina said as she looks at the sky.

"Yeah, it will going to rain.. there's a typhoon coming here tonight that's what I read in the forecast earlier." Jihyo said.

"Are we still going to the island?." Nayeon worriedly asked.

"Yeah, the tour guide told me that it's still safe to visit the island. Beside the island is just near here in the resort."

"Arasso.."

-

Alberta, Canada

Kenshi is currently at the seminar when one of his assistant came closer to him.

"Sir, this is the document. It's all set."

Kenshi scan the papers. "Thank you."

"Sir, are you sure about that?."

"Yeah. Sana deserves the freedom. I took that freedom from her 3 years ago."

"She's cheating on you Sir."

"No, she's not. She didn't cheat on me. Tzuyu is her first love. Tzuyu owns her heart. Sana sacrifice herself just to fulfill her dad's wish. She choose to marry me because of her Dad's will. I know that since first. I also know that she will never going to love me."

"How about her company sir?.."

"I will not going to interfere to the Minatozaki's company. Sana worked hard for that company so even I have a power to get that company I will not going to do that."

"I understand sir."

"How is she? Did you already tell this to Miyeon?."

"No, Sir. Miyeon told me that Ms.Minatozaki is fine. They are still in a vacation right now."

"Okay, my business trip will gonna end soon. I will talk to Sana and please ready all the papers that I need."

"Okay sir."

-

The girls already arrived at the island some of them starts to swim except for Miyeon, Sana, Tzuyu and Mina.

"Ms.Minatozaki, do you want to walk?."

"Yeah, sure."

Miyeon and Sana decided to walk, Tzuyu saw them but quickly averted her gazed.

"Are you okay? You're quite since earlier."

"I don't know, I'm just annoyed."

"To Miyeon?."

"No, To Myself." Tzuyu said as she once again looks at Miyeon and Sana walking away.

"Why?."

"Because whatever I do it seems like Sana doesn't care anymore."

"Just hang on there Tzu, Sana ~ Chan will go back to you, just don't give up and show her how much you love her. I'm sure she will appreciate that. I know Sana ~ Chan well, I witness her love for you since we are still in Hanlim."

"I'm actually planning to talk her husband."

"Really?."

"Yeah."