Chapter 32

"Please applicant number 10 please come forward." The staff said.

A girl stood up, she fixes her short skirt before she came forward when suddenly the door opens and all the applicants looks was surprised to see the CEO walks inside.

Tzuyu was shocked to see Sana, she close the folder she was holding and looks at her.

"Bao Bei, What are you doing here?." Tzuyu whispered to her ears.

"Don't you want to see me? I thought you want me to accompany you here?." Sana said.

"Y-Yes."

Sana smile before she looks at the applicants.

"Good Morning, It's nice to see you all here." Sana greeted them, before her eyes landed on the applicant number 10.

"Ms.Jessica Lee."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Are you aware that our company is the most biggest and respected company in Korea?."

"Yes, Mrs.Okada."

"I'am Ms.Minatozaki. No one in my company calls Mrs.Okada."

"I'm sorry."

"Bao Bei..." Tzuyu whispered again to Sana, but Sana continue to talk with the girl.

"If you were aware then why did you wear something like that? I mean, why did you guys all wear short skirt for this interview?." Sana seriously asked as she also looks at those applicants at the back.

The girls just lowered their heads because of embarrassment.

"So, Applicant number 10. What can you be able to do to help the VP?.."

The applicant suddenly blush as she looks at Tzuyu.

"I will stay by her side, help her and be the source of her strength." The applicant answers and this made everyone shocked.

"That's so sweet of you, but it seems like you're trying to flirt with her." Sana said.

"No, Ma'am. If I will get the job. I will be loyal secretary to Ms.Chou I will take care of her."

"You will take care of her? What if I tell you now that there is already someone who will do that for her?."

"Is Ms.Chou in a relationship?."

Sana smile. "Next applicant please." Sana looks at the applicant number 10 once again. "Please come back if you're ready to be a secretary. My company is not looking for a girl who will gonna flirt with Ms.Chou Tzuyu." Sana added.

The interview lasted about 3 hours. Most of them were interviewed by Sana and some of the applicants were immediately rejected by her.

"Ms.Park. I will go back to my office just guide the 10 applicants that I chose."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Sana went back to her office and Tzuyu follow her there.

"Why are you here? Are you going to complain because of the applicants that I personally chose?."

"No. Uhmm, I just want to ask why you suddenly go there? I thought you can't accompany me."

"I realized that I want to accompany you." Sana said as she starts working.

"You're not jealous that's why you go there???."

"Why? Why I need to be jealous? Are you going to flirt with them?."

"No. I just want to hear from you that you go there because you're jealous, because you're afraid that they might take me away from you." Tzuyu pout.

"Isn't obvious in my actions earlier?."

"It's obvious that your angry."

"It's obvious that I'm jealous Tzuyu. The moment I saw how short their skirt is, I already know that they are into you. They come here not for work but because of you, that's why I reject some of them."

"Really????."

"Mmmm..."

"Then why you didn't even react before when I told you that I will be conducting the interview?."

"Because I didn't saw yet all the applicants. I just saw it earlier."

"Ah, I get it now :) .."

"You're smiling now ~ .."

"I thought you don't care to me anymore :) ..."

"I always do care for you tho.."

"I love you ☺️♥️..."

"I love you more Tzuyu ~ ah 💖🤏🏻.."

-

Lunch break, Sana and Tzuyu are on their way to meet Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

"Bao Bei.."

"Mmmm???."

"Can we have a dinner date tonight? At your place?."

"Sure, but I will meet Kenshi first."

"Kenshi?."

"Mmmm, Our his attorney wants to talk to me so I have meetings with them later. But I will go home and if you want to have a dinner date tonight then let's have dinner later. Just wait me on my place."

"Okay, Don't worry about the food because I will be the one who will cook."

"Arasso :) .."

"Where are you going to meet Kenshi?."

"I don't know yet, he hasn't respond to my message. I will update you later."

"Do you want me to send you there?."

"No, I brought my car. Just wait me in my apartment.."

"Okay :) .."

-

"Whoah, Really you guys will going to adopt a child?." Tzuyu asked, as they are now having a conversation with Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"Yes, we plan this for a long time already. We haven't tell this yet to our friends, you guys are the first one who know about this."

"We are so happy for you Nayeon and Jeongyeon Unnie." Sana said..

"Komawo Sana ~ ya, if everything is okay already. You and Tzuyu should start planning to have a family too. Days are running so fast so you guys need to move."

"We will get there, Jeongyeon Unnie. But first, I wanna marry her." Tzuyu said as she held Sana's hand. "Marrying Sana is my biggest dream right now."

"Don't worry Tzuyu ~ ah, Sana will be free soon. Just hang on a little bit.."

"I can wait for her Nayeon Unnie :) .."

Sana's heart is beating so fast, she was happy while looking to Tzuyu. Sana feels how much Tzuyu loves her by giving those words.

-

6:30 PM when Tzuyu directly went to Sana's apartment, while Sana is now on her way to meet Kenshi.

The moment Tzuyu arrived at her apartment she immediately cook their dinner..

Meanwhile, Sana is now having a meeting with Kenshi and his lawyer.

"I suggested that I be the one to leave and sign, but attorney Lee said that it is not possible because I am still your husband and we are talking about our properties. You need to come with me to New York to sign the other documents.." Kenshi said.

"I understand, but I will discuss this to Tzuyu first."

"Sure, Let me know if she allows you to come with me.."

"Okay."

After her meeting with them Sana leave already, but suddenly she faces a heavy traffic on her way.

She inform Tzuyu that she's on her way now but an hour have passed Sana is still not home.

"Is she still on the road?." Tzuyu asked herself as she looks at the dining table where she prepare the foods. "Nevermind, It's too early. I'll just gonna wait for her." She added as she went to the living room and watch some news.

xxxxxxx