Chapter 30

"Ouch..." Dani whimper in pain when she accidentally cut her finger.

"Dani..."

"Tzuyu ~ ah, My finger is bleeding.." Dani said as she make cute with Tzuyu.

Sana looks at her as she just shook her head.

"Please take a look at it.."

"Huh.. uhm." Tzuyu looks at Sana..

"It's hurt."

"Just put some ointment and band aid..." Tzuyu said. "Wait I'll just get the first aid kit." Tzuyu leave them and went upstairs to get the medical kit.

"You should be careful next time." Sana said and this made Dani looks at her..

"It's alright, Glad that I cut my finger. I want Tzuyu to get worried to me." Dani smile.

Sana looks Dani in disbelief. "You're just going to hurt yourself more. Tzuyu loves someone else."

"That someone hurt Tzuyu, and I will erase that someone to Tzuyu's mind and heart."

"You hurt Tzuyu too, remember?."

"That was before, Tzuyu forgive me."

"Dani, here's the first aid kit." Tzuyu said as she walks closer  to them.

"I want you to clean my wound." Dani said.

"Dani.."

"Please????."

Sana once again looks at Tzuyu, the latter looks at her too but Sana quickly averted her gazed and continue cooking.

"Please, Tzuyu???."

-

After they had their breakfast, Tzuyu thought that Dani will gonna leave already but the latter stay didn't go instead she stay there.

Tzuyu and her are currently at the living room while Sana is upstairs..

"So, what's your plan today?." Dani asked.

"I want to take some rest. I will stay at home. I think you need to take some rest too. How about go home now?."

"Why are you pushing me away? Seems like you don't want to see me."

"It's not like that..."

"Tzuyu ~ ah... "

Tzuyu looks at Sana who just came down..

"Where are you going?." Tzuyu asked, as she saw Sana changed her clothes.

"I will stroll around."

"Alone?."

"Mmmm, I'll go ahead now.."

"Sana Unnie."

Sana purposely didn't look back she was already irritated and she doesn't want to get fight with Tzuyu so she decided to go out.

-

Dani stayed at the house for almost 2 hours already until when Tzuyu finally convinced her to go home..

When Dani leave, Tzuyu immediately do her morning routine. She messaged Sana asking where she is.

Sana respond to her so she get in the car and drove away.

After 30 minutes of driving she arrived at the park she walks around and she saw Sana sitting at the bench while eating some ice cream.

"她真可爱.." (she's so cute) Tzuyu mumble as she smile and walks closer to Sana.