Chapter 8

2 hours has passed and finally the girl arrived at Han River.

"Did Jeongyeon Unnie leave already. Daebak. I'm so late.." The girl mumbled as she keeps walking.

Minutes later the girl arrive at the meeting place, she immediately saw the girl's back sitting and patiently waiting for her.

"Jeongyeon Unnie.." she called the girl.

The moment that the girl turned around they were both surprised to see each other.

"Tzuyu ~ ah??."

"M-Mina Unnie.."

"What are you doing?."

"I'm waiting for Jeongyeon Unnie and the girl I'll gonna meet. How about you?.."

"You're waiting to Jeongyeon Unnie as well? I'm going to meet her too."

"Eh? Jeongyeon Unnie message me she can't be able to go here so I'm waiting for my blind date. Wait - .." Tzuyu suddenly think of something. "Did Jeongyeon Unnie set us up?."

"That's what I'm thinking too. She didn't even message me that she will not gonna be able to go here." Mina said.

"In short your the girl I'm waiting. Are you going home already? Uhmm, Mina Unnie can you stay here for a while?.."

"Sure.." Mina smile and seated beside Tzuyu. "Why? You wanna talk?."

"Mmmm.."

"Arasso, by the way. I apologize because Jeongyeon set you up for a blind date to me. I didn't know also."

"Why are you apologizing. It's okay.."

"It's okay?." Mina looks at Tzuyu...

"Mmmm, actually I'm happy right now."

"Why?."

"Because I got to see you. You're infront of me right now. Mina Unnie, I don't know but everytime I see you I feel at ease, I feel happy and I'm glad right now because you're here."

"Tzuyu ~ ah..."

"Thank you, That's all I want to say.."

"You're welcome, If you feel alone. I'm just here. If you need someone to talk just call me right away. Even If I'm busy I will take some time to answer your calls."

Tzuyu intently stare at Mina. "I'm asking myself why not you.."

"What do you mean?."

"Why aren't you the one I loved in the beginning, why didn't I see you.." Tzuyu just smile painfully.

"Maybe because I'm not the right person for you that time. I feel the love you gave to Sana ~ Chan, You're so faithful to her. Actually I envy Sana ~ Chan because she have you."

"But she wasted me. She easily give up."

"That's the biggest mistake she ever made."

"Mina Unnie.."

"Mmmmm???."

"Can I ask you a favor? No, Can you promise me one thing?."

"Sure, what is it?."

"Can you stay by my side? Do not leave me.  you are the person who understands how I really feel.  I'm comfortable with you, you make me feel so much better.."

"I promise." Mina smile genuinely. "I'm always here for you. I'm just here next to you until the wound in your heart heals. I will never going to leave you."

"Thank you Mina Unnie. I hope you don't think that I'm just using you so that I don't feel the pain that Sana gave me.  I'm already hurt I'm already in pain right now, I won't let you get hurt because of me.."