Chapter 27

Tzuyu and Sana attended Tzuyu's friend birthday party. They are currently at bar and drinking.

Tzuyu is still not talking Sana she just brought the latter at the party just to annoy her.

"Your sister seems bored." Dani said.

Tzuyu looks at Sana and she noticed that Sana looks sleepy already.

"Don't mind her." Tzuyu said as she drink her wine.

Minutes later one of Tzuyu's friend went closer to her.

"Tzuyu, is that your sister?."

"Mmmmmm.."

"She's so pretty and hot. Can I have her number??."

"Why are you asking me? Ask her." Tzuyu coldly said.

"Okay, I will try.."

Her friend fix his hair and smell his breath before she walks closer to Sana.

"Hi.." He smile and seated beside the latter.

"Hi.." Sana smile back and this made Tzuyu feels more irritated..

"I'm Leo, Tzuyu's friend. Uhmm, Can I have your number? I want to know you more." Leo gave his phone to Sana. Sana hold the phone and Tzuyu saw it.

"I'm sorry but I can't give you my number." Sana smile as she give back the phone.

"Uhm, are you in a relationship already??."

"Yes. Sorry."

"It's alright. I just thought you're not in a relationship yet.."

"What are you doing??? Let's go home."

Sana and Leo was suddenly surprised to Tzuyu.

"It's too early Tzu." Leo said.

Tzuyu looks at Sana. "If you want to stay here okay, but I will go home already." Tzuyu said as she walks away without waiting to Sana.

When she arrives at the parking lot Tzuyu was now about to open her car when Sana follow her and block the car door.

"What are you doing???."

"What's your problem?." Sana asked.

"I'm sleepy already, so I'm going home."

"Are you sure you're sleepy? Or you're just jealous?."

"Sana if you want to stay there and flirt with Leo then go ahead."

"I'm not flirting with him."

"You are, you smile to him you even give your phone number to him."

"Are you sure you're not jealous."

"I'm not 😑.."

"Okay, I will go back inside then."

"What??."

"Good Night." Sana said as she was about to turned her back when suddenly Tzuyu grabbed her hand. "What???."

Tzuyu tries to avoid having an eye contact with Sana.

"D-Don't go back there." She said in a lowered voice but still enough for Sana to hear it.

"Why?."

"Leo is a womanizer. I'm worried that he might gonna do something bad to you. Let's just go home."

Tzuyu let go of Sana's hand before she went inside her car. Seconds later Sana followed her she open the car and seated at the passenger seat.

"Let's go home." Sana smile to her.

-

When they got home the house is quiet Mrs.Minatozaki is already sleeping since It's 10:00 PM already, Tzuyu quickly to her room.

Meanwhile, Sana went to the kitchen and make some coffee for Tzuyu. When she went to Tzuyu's room she didn't saw the latter, she noticed that the balcony was open so she walks closer and there she saw Tzuyu standing alone while watching the night.

Sana cutely poke Tzuyu's back, Tzuyu feels it and looks at Sana.

"I made some Ice coffee for you.."

"Thank you." Tzuyu get the glass and drink it.

"Are you still mad??." Sana asked.

"I'm not mad."

"If you're not mad then why did you act that way earlier?."

Tzuyu looks at Sana and that was the look that Sana was longing for.

"Because I'm drowning from jealousy. You're right, I feel jealous earlier." Tzuyu just force to smile. "Why I can't forget you? I'm trying but whatever I do, you're still in my heart. You're still occupying my mind every minutes and hour. I don't wanna lie, I love you Sana, I still until now.."

Sana got teary eyed the moment she hear those three words from the latter. She can't hold her emotions anymore as she immediately hugs Tzuyu.

"I always feel the same way Tzuyu ~ ah, I just can't fight my love for you before because I was scared and I made  a promise to my dad. But, right now I'm willing to fight my love for you. I just feel guilty towards Kenshi, that's why I'm hesitating to sign the divorce paper but I realize that I will regret more if I will not going to take the risk again to be with you. Please give me chance to prove to you that I love you and that I'm willing to fight my love for you. Please?🥺.."

Tzuyu put down the glass and face Sana. She saw Sana's tears she smile and gently wipes it.

"You're always a crying baby."

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry too, I'm sorry because I let the destiny to separate us.  I'm sorry because you didn't have me by your side when you needed me. I'm not mad at Kenshi, I just envy him because he fulfill the duty as your partner that I didn't be able to do."

"I hurted you a lot, I gave so much pain in your heart. I'm not a perfect partner, I have so many flaws, I can hurt you, I can disappoint you but one thing is for sure, my love for you is true my love for you never fades even I'm married Kenshi, he knows that I love someone, and he respect that.."

"I can really tell that Kenshi is a good person."

"He is, But Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Mmmm??."

"What's your answer???."

"Answer on what?." Tzuyu jokingly asked.

"Tzuuuu.." Sana cutely whine..

"What???."

"I want to hear your answer, if you don't want to give me a chance please tell it to me."

"My answer is..." Tzuyu put her hand to Sana's waist and she pulled her closer.

Sana's heart is starting to beat so fast as they we're intently staring each other.

"This is my answer." Tzuyu lean her face to Sana as she slowly claimed her lips. It was a sweet gentle kiss that turns into a passionate one when Tzuyu move her lips and Sana starts to wrapped her hands from the latter's nape.

They both catching their breath after the intense kiss Tzuyu lean her forehead to Sana as she sweetly smile to her.

"我爱你宝贝 ♡.."

xxxxxxx