Chapter 10

After meeting her friends Sana directly went to her company and meet someone.

"Good Afternoon, Ms.Minatozaki."

"Good Afternoon Ms.Cho Are you giving me some good Updates?."

"Yes, I found him.."

"Really?."

"Yes." Ms.Cho give Sana the envelope.

"He is currently staying at Ulsan."

Sana scan the papers. "He's working as a fisherman?."

"Yes. Ms.Minatozaki."

"Okay, watch him and gives me more updates."

"Are you not going to meet him?."

"No, not yet. This is still not the right time."

"Arasso. I will keep watching him."

"Komawo. you can now leave. Thank you for your hard work."

Ms.Cho bow her head before she leave Sana's office.

-

Meanwhile, Mina sent Tzuyu at her hotel when suddenly one of the guest inside the hotel recognize Mina.

"Oh, Is that Myoui Mina???."

People hears Mina's name so they quickly runs to her and take photo of her.

Mina suddenly feel nervous she hides from Tzuyu's back people are taking pictures of them. Tzuyu face her and hold  her hand.

"Let's run, they are too many.."

"B-But.."

"Don't be afraid. I'm here. I won't let go of your hand."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

Mina is wearing a cap and face mask, she lowered down her cap more and then after that Tzuyu and her starts to walks away and people also starts following them.

When they came out from the building securities block the people to going out so Tzuyu and Mina immediately went inside the car.

"Are you okay?."

"My heart is racing.. I thought we will going to be stuck there."

Tzuyu removed Mina's cap and she saw that the latter is sweating..

"Calm down, Mina Unnie.."

"How about you? Are you okay? They already see you."

"Don't worry about me. Beside we are not doing something bad. We are friends Mina Unnie, people and fans can't push me away from you."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"It's alright..." Tzuyu lean closer and hugs Mina.. "it's alright.." she mumbled as she gently tap the latter's back.

Minutes later Mina finally calm down. Tzuyu bring her at Han River they didn't go outside they stay at the car.

"Are you okay now?." Tzuyu asked..

"Mmmmm, sorry."

"For what?."

"Because earlier, people saw your face I'm sure they are now starts stalking you. Your life will going to be changed because of this trouble."

"Mina Unnie, I don't care about those people. They can stalk me if they want, they will not get anything from me."

Mina just deep a sigh. "I didn't be able to protect your privacy."

Tzuyu  just smile as she gently pat Mina's head. "Don't think too much, your stressing yourself again."

Arasso.."