Chapter 2

Tzuyu went back to the convenience store as Mina insist to put some treatment on her wound.

"Ouch.." Tzuyu whimper in pain when mina clean her wound with the alcohol.

"Sorry.." Mina said as she slowly blow the latter's shoulder while putting some ointment and Bandage.. "I'm really sorry Tzuyu ~ Chan."

"It's alright :) I didn't expect that we will meet in that way. It's good to see you again Mina Unnie."

"It's good to see you too, Tzuyu ~ Chan. You just arrived earlier right?."

"Yes, how did you know?."

"Momo ~ Chan told me :) .."

"I see."

"How are you?."

"I'm good. I guess. Many things happen." Tzuyu force to smile.

"Yeah, you're right. Many things happen." Mina sadly said. "I want to contact you that time, but I don't know how. I don't have any contact with you. I was about to ask your phone number to Sana ~ Chan but I decided not to since I don't want Sana ~ Chan to misunderstand why I'm asking your number."

"You still didn't change Mina Unnie. You're still kind.."

"I'm just worried for you, well everyone is worried for you that time."

"Don't worry Unnie, I'm fine now."

"Are you back for good?."

"Uhmm, actually Mom just asked me a favor to help Sana. I'm doing this because of her. I actually don't have any plan to go back here."

"Are you okay with Sana ~ Chan? How's your relationship with her?."

"We will remains as sisters. She's married now, it's hard for me to imagine at first but I'm living now with reality. She's not mine anymore.."

"I know and I can feel that your heart is still not okay but I hope you'll be fine soon. I hope you can find someone who can complete your heart again."

"I hope so Mina Unnie :) .."

-

Morning Tzuyu woke up early as she will go to the office today. She prepare her suit already and took a shower.

Meanwhile, Sana is having a breakfast with Kenshi.

"Hon, are you okay? Did you sleep well last night?."

"Yeah."

"Are you sure? Because you seems not. Are you still worried with your sister?."

"Mmmmm.."

"Do you want me to talk to her?."

"No, it's okay. I'll just gonna talk to her later."

"It's her first day today in your company right?."

"Yeah.."

"Hon, I don't know why your sister is mad at you I don't know what's the reason why you guys suddenly feel cold towards each other but I'm hoping that you can still fix your relationship with your sister. I'm sure your father will be sad if he finds out that you're having a misunderstanding with your sister."

"Don't worry, I will talk to her. I will fix this." Sana said as she smile to Kenshi.

-

Kenshi send Sana in the company and exactly Tzuyu arrived Sana didn't be able to notice her presence yet since she's still busy talking with Kenshi.

"I'll just see you later hon." Kenshi smile as she kissed Sana on her lips.

"Okay, Drive safe :) message me if you arrive already."

Tzuyu composed herself, she doesn't understand why she's still hurt. She took a deep breath and walks closer to them.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.." Sana this time notice her presence..

"Hi.."

"Oh, Hi Tzuyu ~ Chan. It's nice to see you again.." Kenshi greeted Tzuyu and the latter just smile at him. By the way, I'm late already. I'll just see you around Tzuyu. Hon, I'll go ahead now."

"Okay.."

"I love you :) .."

"I love you too.."

Tzuyu's heart starts to feel heavy because of those words. When Kenshi finally leave Sana's attention is now with Tzuyu.

"Are you ready?."

"Yeah."

"Let's go, I need to discuss something to you."

Tzuyu follow Sana and the moment Tzuyu enter the building all the staffs and employees can't help but to looks at her, some of them are gossiping, giggling as they are all admiring her beauty.

Meanwhile, Sana notice it so she looks at Tzuyu and she saw the latter smiling with some of the employees.

"You still didn't change."

Tzuyu suddenly looks at Sana because of what she said.

"You still know how to flirt."

"I'm not flirting. I'm just smiling, it's my way to greet your employees."

"Really.."

When they arrived at Sana office, Sana gave Tzuyu the white folder Tzuyu open it and read.

"Executive Assistant??.."

"Yeah, That's your job. You will be my Executive Assistant."

"I didn't came here for this."

"You need to do that role before I will give you the VP position. I need to train you first."

"You can just send someone to train me."

"Why? Don't you like me to train you?. Are you still affected when you see me?."

Tzuyu smile in disbelief. "How can you easily say that? what  answer do you want to hear from me? Do you want me to say 'yes'?.."

"It seems like 'yes'. Tzu, it's been 3 years already."

"You're right, it's been 3 years already and it seems like you are happy to the choice you made."

"I'm just fulfilling my Dad's last favor for me. I saved the company Tzu."

"You can save the company without marrying Kenshi, if you just wait for me. But you didn't. You replace me in your heart while I'm sleeping. You know what, I really wanted to talk to you, about us and I think this is the time.

Sana you don't know how much pain you gave to me, you don't know how you painfully tear my heart into pieces.

The moment I received the news that you marry Kenshi Okada, you don't know how it breaks me. I cry, I did cry for you Sana..

I'm not dead yet Sana, I just fell asleep why did you replace me so quickly?  I thought we will face everything together?  you just fought alone, you left me."

"I did wait for you Tzuyu, I'm waiting for you to wake up but no, you didn't wake up.  I'm still fighting for us until I have to make a decision, Dad was about to die when he asked me a favor.  I just did what I thought was right."

"It seems like your decision was right, you seems happy now. Without me."

"I'm starting to fall with Kenshi, I'm starting to return the love he gave to me Tzuyu ~ ah.."

Tzuyu took a deep breath before she gathered all her strength. She genuinely smile to Sana.

"I'm happy for you, because you found your happiness. I hope I can find my happiness too. I want to be happy as well Sana Unnie..."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.." Sana mumbled to her mind as she saw the pain through Tzuyu's eyes.

xxxxxxx