Chapter 16

The girls are now at the airport and they are currently waiting for Sana.

A moment later Sana finally arrived, Tzuyu was surprised that Miyeon is with her.

"Sana ~ ya.." Momo runs to her.

"I thought you will not come." Nayeon said.

"Actually, Jeongyeon Unnie message me last night and she wanted me to come."

Sana looks at Jeongyeon but the latter is shy so she averted her gazed.

"You did that?." Nayeon asked.

"Let's go." Jeongyeon said as she starts to walks away.

"Sana ~ ya, we are happy to see you." Jihyo said.

"Komawo, Jihyo ~ ah."

Tzuyu and Mina are sitting at the bench and they are just looking at them.

"She's with that girl again 😑.." Tzuyu mumble.

"Is that the girl you're talking about?."

"Mmmm.."

"I think I've seen her before." Mina said. "She's working for Sana ~ Chan."

"She's not even an employee."

"Really?."

Tzuyu and Sana made an eye contact, Sana was about to smile with her but Tzuyu quickly averted her gazed.

"Sana, let's sit." Miyeon said as she get Sana's attention.

"This is so annoying." Tzuyu mumble as she clinched her fist and Mina notice it.

"I think Sana ~ Chan bring Miyeon here because she felt alone if she will going to join. I think you know what I mean Tzu."

"I know." Tzuyu sadly said.

"Don't think negative, they seems like they're just friends."

"This is so funny." Tzuyu smile. "Actually I don't have the rights to act this way tho."

"You have the rights."

Tzuyu looks at Mina. "You have the rights Tzu, you know why? Because you love her."

Tzuyu smile as she gently pat Mina's head. "You really know how to put my heart at ease. Thank you Mina Unnie."

Meanwhile, Sana was stealing some glances on them.

"My decision accompanying you here is right." Miyeon said and this made Sana looks at her.

"Why?."

"Because you will start drowning in Jealousy again. Look at you, you keep looking to their direction you're just hurting yourself."

Sana take a deep breath. "Komawo Miyeon ~ ah. I know you have plans today but you still choose to accompany me. I appreciate it.."

"Anything for you Ms.Minatozaki." Miyeon smile to her and the latter smile back.

"Pshh 😑 how can she easily smile to that girl." Tzuyu mumble.

-

After 3 hours the girls already arrived at Kensington Resort Jeju Jungmun where they will going to stay for 3 days.

"Wow, the weather is good." Jihyo said.

"Guys, I talked to the resort staff. there's 2 bed inside one room so the room can accommodate two person." Jeongyeon said.

"I will share the room with Momo." Jihyo said.

"How about you guys?." Momo asked as she looks the for girls.