Chapter 4

When Kenshi and Sana arrived at the bar Sana immediately look for Tzuyu.

"Sana ~ ya.." Momo wave her hand.

They walks closer at their table.

"Hi, Kenshi." Sana's friend greeted Kenshi.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Kenshi bow her head.

Jeongyeon is not comfortable with Kenshi, she doesn't like him for Sana but she can't do anything, her friend marry him.

"Uhmm, Jeongyeon ~ ah. Where's Tzuyu?." Sana asked.

"Tzuyu? She's at the bathroom, with Mina."

"Bathroom?."

"Mmmm.."

"W-What are they doing there?."

"I don't know, are you curious? Go check it."

"Jeongyeon ~ ah.." Nayeon stop her.

"Sana ~ ya.." Momo smile. "Come here." Momo tap the chair beside here."

They all know that Jeongyeon and Sana is not in a good term because of Sana's decision on marrying Kenshi Okada.

"Hon, where's your sister?." Kenshi asked.

"I don't know." Sana shortly said.

"I thought you're not going here.." Momo asked.

"Nayeon Unnie, message me. Momo ~ ya, where's Tzuyu and Mina?."

"Uhmm, 5 minutes before you arrive they went to the bathroom. We don't know what they are doing."

"Ah okay.."

"Why are you asking?."

"I'm just asking.."

Momo looks at Sana. She knows her well and she can feel that Sana is still affected with Tzuyu..

-

Meanwhile, inside the bathroom Mina is cleaning Tzuyu's wound she brought some medical kit on her pouch as she still worried for Tzuyu because of what she did.

"Is it hurt??." Mina asked as she noticed Tzuyu enduring the pain while she's cleaning her wound.

"Yeah, a little bit." Tzuyu said.

"I'm really sorry Tzuyu ~ Chan.."

"If I had just been careful driving last night it wouldn't have happened to you."

"I told you it's okay Mina Unnie. Don't worry about it."

"But still.."

"You feel bad about it???."

"Mmmm.." Mina put some bandage to it. "It's done."

"Obviously..." Tzuyu messed her hair. "Don't worry, I'm fine and It will heal soon so don't think too much."

"Arasso...."

"But if you really feel bad about it, treating me lunch tomorrow is fine with me."

"Really???."

"Yeah.."

"Okay, then :) after my shooting tomorrow I will pick you up.."

"You really pursue your passion in acting huh."

"Yeah :) I'm feel so great by pursuing it."

"I'm so proud of you Mina Unnie."

"Komawo Tzuyu ~ Chan.."

-

"Ya, Why you guy's took so long." Jeongyeon asked the moment when Mina and Tzuyu came back to their table.