Chapter 31

"Tzuyu, look me in the eyes and tell me. What's going on between with you and your sister."

"I-I love her Mom."

"You love her? Of course. You love her." Mrs.Minatozaki smile.

"Not being my sister. Mom, I love her romantically. I'm in love with Sana Unnie."

Mrs.Minatozaki's smile suddenly fades away after hearing those words  from Tzuyu.

"Your dad was right." Mrs.Minatozaki said. "He was right when he said that you love Sana in a romantic way."

"D-Dad knows?."

"Yes, by seeing in your actions it's obvious. He just waited for you to confess but you didn't."

"Mom..." Sana speak.

"Since when did you develop some feelings for Tzuyu?."

"I-I don't know, I just suddenly feel it. I didn't be able to tell you because, Because I'm afraid. We are sorry Mom.."

"We are not asking for you to accept us, but please understand us and give us a chance."

"Sana you are a married person. you didn't forget that right? You will just going to hurt Kenshi if he find this out."

"He already know Mom."

"Kenshi knows about you and Tzuyu?."

"He actually file a divorce. Kenshi is such a very understanding person. He let me go Mom."

"I know you have lives of your own.  I have no right to stop you from doing what you want or prevent the two of you from loving each other.  I can only say one thing, in a relationship there are many trials that will come, the question is are you ready for the trials that will come to you?  I don't want you to give up in the end so while it's still early I want to know if you're ready to fight your love for each other."

"We know, Mom and we are ready to fight and face the trials in our relationship." Sana said.

"Mom, I promise that I will not going to let go of this hand." Tzuyu said as she was holding and gently caressing Sana's hand.

"Not everything will be easy when you return to Korea.  you have a lot to go through and I am happy to hear that you are ready to fight your love for each other."

"D-Do you accept us now Mom?." Tzuyu asked.

"If your dad was able to accept you why not, who am I to judge you. Sana sacrificed a lot for our family especially for her dad, I think you guys deserve to be happy."

"Mom.." Sana got teary eye as she get up and hugs her Mom tightly. "ありがとうございました" (Thank you).

"Tzuyu..."

"Mom..."

"You are our favorite daughter I think you know that."

"I know.."

"But Sana is still my daughter, and I don't want anyone to hurt her. So, I'm asking you to take care of Sana."

"I promise mom.."

"Okay, Sana I want to talk to Kenshi when you go back to Korea please tell him to call me."

"I will Mom."

"Okay, let's have our dinner now.."

-

Tzuyu and Sana stayed at the US for almost 2 weeks then after that they came back together in Korea.

It's been 2 days already since they already back. Since Sana and Kenshi are processing their divorce paper Sana decided to get a new apartment as she doesn't want to live in Kenshi's house.