Chapter 30

"Welcome Back Ms.Minatozaki." Sana's secretary greeted her the moment she walks inside her office.

"Good Morning. How was the company while I'm gone?."

"We handle it very well, Ms.Minatozaki. we actually close 2 deals from out biggest investors."

"That's good to know. Just give me all the documents later. I want to review it."

"Okay, Ms.Minatozaki."

"Thank you."

Sana starts working already, meanwhile Tzuyu is getting bored inside her office. Since Sana wants to promote her as the VP of the company her work is still pending until she will be officially promoted..

Sana was reading some documents when she hear her phone beep. She get it and saw Tzuyu's name on her screen.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
C.Tzuyu

C.Tzuyu:
I love you ♥️

Sana smile because of what she read.

Sanapomu:
All of a sudden?

C.Tzuyu:
I want to see you.

Sanapomu:
I'm working

C.Tzuyu:
I'm getting bored here. 😞

Sanapomu:
Do you want me to give you some work?

Sanapomu:
^^

C.Tzuyu:
Paperworks?

Sanapomu:
Mmmmm..

C.Tzuyu:
Instead of that, Can I stay at your office?

Sanapomu:
And what are you going to do here?

C.Tzuyu:
I will help you :)

Sanapomu:
Really...

C.Tzuyu:
Can I???

Sanapomu:
No ^^

Sanapomu:
Stay there. I have a lots of paperworks to do. I won't be able to finish all of this of you were here :)

C.Tzuyu:
But Sana...

C.Tzuyu:
Bao Bei???

C.Tzuyu:
Hey????

-

Sana is professional when it comes to work Kenshi and Mr.Minatozaki taught that to her.

"Ms.Minatozaki, I already talk to the organizer for Ms.Tzuyu's promotion. They want to talk you as they will going to discuss the theme."

"Okay, make an appointment for them this coming Friday."

"Okay, Ms.Minatozaki."

While Sana is busy working. Tzuyu is currently at her office and playing some games on her phone.

She wanted to see Sana but the latter doesn't want to see her. Tzuyu wanted to complain but what she can do? Her Girlfriend is the CEO of the company.