Chapter 33

After her meeting with them Sana leave already, but suddenly she faces a heavy traffic on her way.

She inform Tzuyu that she's on her way now but an hour have passed Sana is still not home.

"Is she still on the road?." Tzuyu asked herself as she looks at the dining table where she prepare the foods. "Nevermind, It's too early. I'll just gonna wait for her." She added as she went to the living room and watch some news.

Around 9:00 in the evening when Sana finally arrived. The moment she enter the house she saw Tzuyu lying on the couch peacefully sleeping. She fall asleep while waiting for Sana.

Sana suddenly feel guilty, she slowly walks closer and gently touch Tzuyu's face. Because of familiar presence in front of her Tzuyu woke up and she immediately smile the moment she saw Sana.

"Bao Bei." Tzuyu seated properly. "You're here."

"I'm sorry. I made you wait."

"It's alright. Our dinner is ready. Let's go."

Tzuyu hold Sana's hand and walks her at the dining table..

"You cook all of this?." Sana asked as she saw the foods in the table..

"Yes, I prepare all of it."

"Sorry."

Tzuyu know that Sana feels guilty so she walks closer to her and cupped her face.

"It's alright, what matters is your here now. Let's eat now.."

Moment later they are now peacefully having their dinner.

"How was your meeting with Kenshi?."

"It went well, we talked with his attorney."

Tzuyu notice that Sana looks gloomy.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?."

"Uhmmm..."

"Why? Is there a problem?."

"No, there's no problem but I want to inform you something."

"Sure, what is it?.."

"I need to go with Kenshi in New York."

"Why?."

"Because one of his attorney is there and we have a lots of properties in New York. We need to settle all the papers so I need to be there."

"You will leave. How long will you going to stay in New York?."

"I don't know, maybe 2 weeks?"

"You're not sure."

"Tzu.."

"You have your attorney right? Why don you send your private attorney to settle everything?."

"But Kenshi's attorney told me that they need my presence there."

"I don't think so. I told you, you can ask your private attorney to settle everything. Do you want to go?."

"They want me to go."

"They, you're basing your decision for what they want."

"Tzuyu..."

"It seems like you want to go.."

"It's not like that, I only wanted to end all of this already. If my presence is the only way to makes the process easier, I will go."

"Then go." Tzuyu coldly said.

"Tzuu..."

"If that's what you want then you can go."