Chapter 26

10:45 in the evening when Tzuyu arrived at their house. The moment she arrived she suddenly confused because all the lights inside the house are on.

She came inside and she was surprised on what she saw.

"You're here." Mrs.Minatozaki smile.

Tzuyu looks at the girl beside Mrs.Minatozaki.

"Your sister is here." Mr.Minatozaki happily said.

"Hi Tzu.." Sana sweetly and genuinely smile at her.

"Tzu? What are you doing? Your sister is here."

"H-Hi.." Tzuyu was still surprised as she doesn't know how to react but since they are infront of Mrs.Minatozaki she needs to gets herself together.

"What else are you doing  sit there, have you eaten yet?  you came home late again."

"I already eat Mom. I'll just going to bed now." Tzuyu said as she immediately walks away without waiting for her mom's response.

"That kid..."

"Is she always coming home late?." Sana asked.

"Yes, She's always hanging out with her friends again. I can't get mad at her since she's heart broken and she told me she's in pain because of a girl. She needs peace of mind so I let her to hangout with her old friends here."

"I will talk to her later mom."

"You should, your sister feels down right now she needs you. I'm happy that you decide to have your vacation here."

Sana just smile. After eating Sana went upstairs with her luggage. Tzuyu is just finished taking a shower when she hears a knock from her door.

She walks closer to the door and open it and she was surprised to see Sana.

"Hi.."

"What are you doing here??."

"Mom wants me to share a room with you."

"Just sleep with Mom."

"Mom recommend me to sleep in your room."

Tzuyu just took a sigh before she let Sana in.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Just sleep in the bed, I will sleep at the couch." Tzuyu said.

"Sorry..."

Tzuyu suddenly looks at Sana.

"You're saying sorry for what?."

"For everything. Actually the reason I'm here is because I wanna see you and I want to talk to you."

"Sana, are you bored again? We have nothing to talk about. I already leave and now you're here. You really want me to put in pain."

"I want you back."

"You want me back? Are you sure? Or you're just suddenly feel guilty that's why you want me back."

"Tzuyu.."

"Sana Unnie, I told you that I'm tired already..."

"You already gave up?."

"You made me give up."

"Tzu..."

"It's getting late. You should take a rest too."

-

After doing her night routine Sana went to bed already, and she saw Tzuyu sleeping at the couch.

"Tzu ..."