Chapter 17

Sana looks away but Tzuyu quickly held her chin and kissed her lips. Sana's kneed got weaken the moment Tzuyu move her lips.

Sana's tears slowly fall from her eyes she's been missing the latter for how many years, she release herself and kissed the latter back.

In every move of their lips their memories together is slowly flashing on their minds.

Sana wrapped her hands to Tzuyu's nape while the latter pulled Sana's body more closer to her and gently caressing her back while kissing her sweetly when suddenly Sana came back to her sense and gently push Tzuyu.

"Sana."

"I'm sorry, but this is not right Tzuyu." Sana said as she immediately walks away leaving Tzuyu alone.

Tzuyu took a deep sigh and sadly go out from the  bathroom.

-

Sana is walks through one of he cottage and exactly Momo saw her.

"Sana ~ ya.."

Sana looks at her. "What are you doing here alone?." Momo asked.

"Nothing, I just want to see the beautiful view.."

"I see. Wait did you cry?." Momo asked as she noticed that Sana's eyes seem swollen.

"No, my eyes are just itchy Momo ~ ya."

"Are you sure?."

"Mmmm..."

"I'm happy that Jeongyeon message you and invite you."

"Mmmm, I didn't expect actually that she will going to message me."

"We are very sorry Sana."

"Sorry for what?."

"Actually we are all guilty especially me for leaving you, we made you feel that you're alone. We didn't support your decision."

Sana smile. "It's alright, I understand. You don't have to say sorry Momo ~ ya."

"I really feel bad for myself, I didn't be able to support you. I feel like I'm a bad friend."

"Everything happens for a reason. I don't mad at you guys, I understand why you all acted that way. Well, I deserve it after all."

"Sana ~ ya .." Momo suddenly burst into tears as she hugs Sana tightly.

"Ya, why are you crying???.."

"I missed you..."

"I missed you too Momo ~ ya."

"I missed hanging out with you, I miss our friendship. I'm still your friend right?."

"Of course. You will be my forever friend Momo ~ ya.."

"Sana ~ ya 🥺.."

"Don't cry ^^ ~~ .."

"I will stand by your side from now on."

"I'm glad to hear that, from you don't have too. I actually deserve to lost my friends and I really understand why."

"Don't worry, I be considerate with your feelings. Tzuyu is not the only one in pain, you too but we your friends didn't be able to see that because we prioritize our disappointment to you."

"It's alright ~ nothing will change Momo ~ ya we are still friends and I will be forever treasure you."

"Komawo Sana ~ ya 🥺.."

-

Afternoon, they decided to swim at the ocean except for Miyeon and Sana who are just sitting at the sand while looking at them..