Chapter 6

"You will not going to sign?." Sana asked.

"No, not yet." Ms.Bae looks at Tzuyu. "I want Ms.Chou to discuss it to me. I will schedule another meeting for the both of us Ms.Chou."

"Sure."

"But, I already discussed everything to you Ms.Bae."

"I'm sorry, I didn't be able to listen properly." Ms.Bae once again looks at Tzuyu, and Sana notice it. "It's Ms.Chou's fault. Her beauty distracts me." She added..

"Just tell me when Ms.Bae, I'm willing to discuss to you again everything." Tzuyu said.

"That's great :) thank you for tonight and sorry for the inconvenience."

Sana's mood quickly changed when she confirmed that Ms.Bae is flirting to Tzuyu.

-

"I knew it, that girl is such a flirt." Sana mumbled as she was driving the car Meanwhile Tzuyu hear it and looks at her.

"Are you okay?."

"I'm not. This is the first time that someone rejects my proposal." Sana irritatedly said.

"Maybe because some of your investors and clients before are men that's why they easily accept your proposal."

"I also have a girl client before." Sana said as she looks at Tzuyu. "That Irene is the problem. I discussed everything to her but she didn't listen to it. Well, you distracted her. Probably that bitch likes you."

Tzuyu is just listening to Sana, and even though Sana lowered her voice when she say her last word Tzuyu still clearly hears it.

"If she likes me then it's a good news." Tzuyu said that made Sana stop the car.

"What did you just say?."

"I said. If Ms.Bae likes me then that's a good news. We can easily get her approval and sign the papers."

"No, you will not going to meet her again. I will be the one meeting her."

"Huh? But she told us that haven't you heard what she said earlier. She doesn't want to talk to you. I'm the one she likes to discuss the proposal so let me meet her."

"Tzuyu, I said no. You heard me right?."

"Why no? You want her to invest to the company right, don't worry I will assure you that I will get her."

"Mom will going to scolded me if she finds out that I front you to some crazy investors.."

"Huh?." Tzuyu couldn't understand Sana. She looked at her confusedly. "Mom? .."

"Yeah, I don't want her to worry so I'll be the one meeting Ms.Bae."

"O-Okay?."

After 30 minutes of driving Sana already send Tzuyu at her hotel.

"Thank you for sending me home."

"No problem. I'll go now.."

Sana was about to drive the car already but Tzuyu speak once again.

"Sana.."

"Mmmm???."

"Thank you for this." Tzuyu said as she show to her the ointment she boughtt this morning.

"You're welcome. Good Night."

"Good Night, Sana.."

-

"Hi, Hon. How's your business meeting? Did you get it?."

"No, not yet." Sana sadly said.

"I see, that's alright. You will get it soon. I trust you and I believe in you."