Chapter 22

After her work Sana meets Nayeon and Momo at the cafe.

"Really? Isn't that good news? Why are your face like that?." Nayeon asked.

"Right.. are you not happy that you will gonna be able to have your freedom back?." Momo asked.

"I'm happy, but.."

"But what Sana?."

"Something is stopping me to divorce Kenshi."

Momo and Nayeon suddenly look at each other as they are both surprised at what just Sana said.

"What do you mean?." Nayeon asked.

"I feel guilty, and that's stopping me to divorce him."

"Eh? You didn't do anything to hurt him, Sana. Why are you feeling guilty? Sana if you still love Tzuyu and if you still want to fix your relationship with him, I think this is the right time. Kenshi is giving a way for you to fix your relationship with Tzuyu."

"Nayeon is right. Why do you suddenly feel guilty for an unknown reason? Wait. Don't tell us you're falling with him already."

"Kenshi is a nice person. He is a very understanding person Momo ~ ya."

"I know, but the question is do you have feelings for him?."

"He is important to me."

"How about Tzuyu?." Nayeon asked.

"I-I don't know. Tzuyu is important to me as well. She always has a special place in my heart."

"Sana, You can't love two people. You know that right?."

"I know. I'm sorry Unnie. I just can't think properly right now.."

"It's alright, but I hope you can figure out what you truly feel. Please don't give Tzuyu hope if you will not going to choose her."

-

It's been 2 weeks and Sana still can't think properly she's confused about what she feels for Kenshi.

"Good Morning Ms.Chou.." Tzuyu's assistant greeted her.

"Good Morning. Is Ms.Minatozaki in her office already?.."

"Yes, but she's currently talking with her husband."

"Kenshi is there?."

"Yes. Ms.Chou."

"Ah okay, thank you."

-

"I don't know what's happening to me," Sana said.

"You're just confused, Sana."

"Am I? I've been thinking of you these past few days you're running on my mind.."

"Sana .."

"Tell me why, what did you to me Kenshi? Why I do feel like this?."

"I'm not in your heart Sana. We both know that. You will just be going to hurt me if you will continue being like this."

"I exactly don't know what's going on to me."

"I will help you."

Sana confusingly looks at Kenshi. "What do you mean?."

"I will help you to figure out what you truly feel."

Kenshi slowly walks closer to Sana he pulls the latter's nape closer to him and kissed Sana on her lips.

Sana was surprised at what Kenshi did, but seconds later she just found herself kissing back the latter.

Their kiss turns into a passionate one especially when Kenshi starts caressing her back.