Chapter 9

"I'm back.." Momo said and she looks at Mina and Sana. "Are you guy's okay???."

"We're okay Momo ~ Chan." Mina answer as she looks at Sana.

"Okay, then let's eat."

After they eat, they decided to hangout in a photo gallery exhibition since they cannot be able to go to Mall because of Mina.

While they are walking Mina's phone suddenly rang. She check it and it was Tzuyu who is calling her so she quickly answer the phone..

Mina:
Oh, Tzuyu ~ Chan..

Sana's ears perked when she heard Tzuyu's name. She steal some glances on Mina while she's talking to the latter.

Tzuyu:
Are you home?.

Mina:
No, I'm still outside.
I'm with Momo and Sana ~ Chan.

Mina:
Why?

Tzuyu:
Ohhh. I was going to invite you to have a brunch with me.

Tzuyu:
Because the food here at the hotel is boring.

Mina:
I already had my brunch but if you want I will buy you some food.

Tzuyu:
Ah, No it's alright.
I thought you still didn't have your brunch.

Tzuyu:
Just enjoy your day Unnie.

Mina:
Are you sure?

Tzuyu:
Yeah :)

Mina:
Arasso..

"Is that Tzuyu?." Momo asked.

"Mmmm.."

"What does she need?."

"She's asking me if I have my brunch already."

Sana's eyes are busy looking some paintings but her ears are listening to what Mina and Momo's conversation.

"Ohh, why don't we go to her?  I mean let’s take her with us.." Momo looks at Sana. "Is it okay Sana?." She asked..

"It's up to you.." Sana said.

"Arasso, Mina ~ ya call Tzuyu and tell her that we will pickup her right now.."

-

Mina inform Tzuyu that they will her pickup. When they arrived at the hotel, Tzuyu immediately saw them.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.." Momo wave her hand.

"Unnie.."

Tzuyu smile to Momo and Mina before she looks at Sana who didn't bother to looks at her.

"Let's hangout together Tzuyu ~ ah.." Mina said..

"Is it okay?."

"Of course Tzuyu :) Sana agree too. Right Sana?."

"Let's go." Sana said as she starts to go back in the car.

"I apologize on her behavior. She's not just in a mood right now." Momo said.

"It's alright Unnie."

"Let's go.."

Momo went back to the car, Mina and Tzuyu left outside.

"Are you okay?."

"I-I feel so bothered. Sana seems not happy to see me I will just going to ruin your day.."

"Momo ~ Chan is the one who invited you. Not Sana so you don't need to be bother. I'm with you, so you don't have to worry."

"Mina Unnie.."