Chapter 28

"Tzuyu?? Are you guys awake?? It's 9:30 in the morning already..."

Sana suddenly woke up because of Mrs.Minatozaki, she been knocking on the door for almost 2 minutes already.

The moment Sana open her eyes she was surprised as she saw Tzuyu beside her sleeping and hugging her tightly.

"Tzuuuu..."

"Mmmm???."

"Mom is outside."

"Bao Bei, I'm still sleepy." Tzuyu said still her eyes are close.

"Tzuyu? Sana? Are you guys awake?.."

"Tzuuuu..."

Sana was about to stand but Tzuyu didn't let her go instead she tighten her hug.

"Tzuuuu..."

"I'm going late to my work. I left the food in the fridge. Have some breakfast. I will leave now..." Mrs.Minatozaki said before she went downstairs and leave the house.

"Mom, left already." Sana said. "Ya, wake up now sleepy head." Sana said as she gently flick Tzuyu's forehead.

"I'm still sleepy."

"Don't you have any plan today?."

"I have.."

"What is it?."

"I have a date with Dani today." Tzuyu said still her eyes are  close.

"What 😑???."

"That's why let me sleep and stay here in bed with you."

"Tzuyu ~ seriously are you dating Dani again???."

"I'm not..."

"Then why you have a date with her???."

"She's just inviting me for lunch today."

"Tzuuuu..."

"Mmmmm???." Tzuyu this time open her eyes.

"Your getting close with her again, Mom told me that. She's your ex."

"What do you want me to do?."

"I don't know 🥺 I thought everything is okay already."

"Everything is okay, Dani and I are just hanging out yes, she wants me back she told me that but she's also aware that someone owns my heart and that's you. Don't worry, I will talk to Dani."

"Okay. I will just go downstairs first." Sana sadly said before she stand up and leave the room.

Tzuyu do her morning routine before she went downstairs. She went to the kitchen and saw Sana heating their food at the oven..

"Are you okay?." Tzuyu asked as she slide her hands to Sana's waist before she hugs the latter from behind.

"Yeah. I'm just worried."

"You don't need to worry, you have my words."

"Arasso, Sit down now and let's have our breakfast."

Seconds later they are now peacefully having their breakfast when Tzuyu notice that Sana keeps looking at her.

"What's wrong? :) .."

"Nothing, I just wanna say that I miss you. so much.."

"Bao Bei, I'm happy that you came here just to get me back. Actually I was really happy and feel nervous the moment I saw you here, I was supposed to be mad but I can't. I already lost when it comes to you.."