Chapter 5

Morning, Tzuyu is done reviewing and revising some documents that she's been working.

She stood up and get the folder. She's now on her way to Sana's office.

"Hi, Ms.Chou.."

"Hi, Good Morning. Ms.Yeh."

"Are you going to Ms.Minatozaki's office?."

"Yeah :) is she there already?."

"Uhmm.." Shushua check the time. "Yes, Ms.Chou she's there."

"Okay :) .."

"You seems in a good mood today."

"Really?.."

"Mmmm. Did something good happen to you??.."

"Nothing, Maybe because I had a proper sleep last night."

"I see, See you around Ms.Chou."

"See you around :).."

-

Tzuyu knock on the door before she enter inside. The moment she enter she was surprised to see Kenshi, Sana was fixing her tie and they're both close to each other.

"Oh, Tzuyu.."

"I'm sorry. I'll just gonna come back later." Tzuyus said as she was about to leave..

"No, Tzuyu. I'll gonna leave now." Kenshi said before he looks at Sana. "I'll see you later hon. Don't stress yourself." Kenshi said as he kissed Sana on her lips.

"I'll see you later. Drive safe."

When Kenshi leave the room Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and give her the documents.

"I already done revising it." Tzuyu said.

Sana open the folder and scan it..

"Okay, tonight you will go with me."

"Where are we going?."

"We will meet our new investors the C.I Enterprise. I will introduce you to them later."

"Okay, in what place we will going to meet them.  just tell me the address and the time so that I know to go there."

"You will go with me. It means you will ride in my car Tzuyu."

"It's alright, I will just commute. Just tell me the place."

"You didn't hear me? I said you will ride in my car. It only be hassle if you will commute."

"Okay." Tzuyu didn't argued anymore.

"Good. You can leave now, I'll just check this folder."

Tzuyu left the office when Sana forgot to give something to the latter.

"I'll just gonna give it to her later." She mumbled as she look at the ointment she bought from the pharmacy earlier.

-

Lunch break Tzuyu is currently waiting for Mina, until she received a message from the latter informing her that she's now at the back of fhe building..

Tzuyu was currently in the front so she walks through the back to meet Mina..

"Tzuyu ~ ah..."

"Mina Unnie."

"Let's go???."

"Okay.."

"Can you drive the car?."

"Sure.."

Mina let Tzuyu drive her car and a moment later they already leave the building.

While driving Tzuyu notice that Mina keeps glancing at the back..