Chapter 3

Sana can't focus on her work because of what just Tzuyu said on her. She was thinking deeply when suddenly her phone lights up as Nayeon message her.

Nayeon:
Jeongyeon wanted to throw a home welcoming party for Tzuyu.  bring her at Jeongyeon's bar later, we will wait you there.

Nayeon:
See you ☺️

Minutes later Tzuyu enter her office holding some documents.

"Here's the documents that you want me to find in the stock room."

Tzuyu give the documents and Sana quickly scan it.

"You found it.."

"Everyone can find it, so please next time ask the staff to do that for you.."

"Are you complaining?."

"Sana give me a real work, rather than asking me to find some old documents in the stock room. I didn't came here for this."

"This is a part of your training so, I don't think you have the rights to complain."

Tzuyu didn't response anymore as she doesn't want to argue with Sana. She want a peaceful day so as much as possible she's trying not to get affected.

"By the way, your Nayeon Unnie message me. Jeongyeon wants to throw a home welcoming party for you later. We will go to Jeongyeon's place later."

"We? I can go there by myself Sana."

"I have a car and you don't have, right?  I will take you there."

"No need, Sana Unnie. Mina will pick me up later."

"Mina? You meet Mina already?."

"Mmmm, Last night."

"You're with Mina last night?."

"If you need me, just call me. I'll be outside." Tzuyu said as she didn't answer Sana's question instead she leave the latter.

-

Lunch break, Sana finished her work before she decided to go out side. She looks for Tzuyu but she didn't find the latter.

"Where is she." She mumbled as looks around.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu decided to go down at the cafeteria. Some of the employees knows her as the sister of the CEO so they starts to entertain her.

"You're so pretty Ms.Chou." Shushua compliment the latter..

"Thank you :) you too."

"You're also a Chinese, I'm glad meeting you. I'm so happy that you're from Taiwan too :).."

"I'm glad meeting you as well. How long you've been working here?."

"8 months :) .."

"I see."

"How's working here?."

"Fine. Even though sometimes Ms.Minatozaki always not in a mood."

"Ms.Minatozaki? should you call her Mrs. Okada?."

"Ms.Minatozaki doesn't want to use Mr.Okada's surname here inside the company."

"Why?."

"We don't know the reason. Oh, Speaking of Ms.Minatozaki." shushua stood up and bow her head. "Annyeonghaseyo."

Tzuyu turned around and she saw Sana at her back.

"Hi, Ms.Minatozaki. what are you doing here?."

"I will eat Ms.Yeh, why am I not allowed to eat here????.."