Ch. 14 | Speechless

- Tom, Edd, and Matt stared speechlessly after Tord. They didn't respond. "..What.. What just happened?" Matt asked after a couple of seconds. Edd took a bite out of his bacon, his eyes were still glued to the door Tord disappeared into. He chewed slowly, confused. You couldn't tell what Tom was feeling. He looked completely unbothered. His face was frozen.

"C'mon, guys" you urged. They snapped out of their daze. "Movies?" You repeated. Tom blinked and brushed past you. "Depends- what're we watching?" Matt asked. Edd was eating his bacon calmly. He was still chewing slowly, but his eyes were fixed on you. "Disney movies!" You declared. Edd and Matt snickered and looked into the living room.

Tom was peeking out, his face twisted with literal horror. "Disney movies?" He echoed. Edd walked past him. "I need to see this," he snorted. Matt scampered after him, glancing at Tom. "On second thought.." Tom marched past you. You grabbed his hand as he passed. "C'mon, please?" You pleaded, pouting. He shuddered.

"I.. I think I'm good," he said. You narrowed your eyes at him. Time to use my trump card. You wrapped your arms around his waist and looked up at him, eyes sparkling. "Pleease?" He covered his mouth with one hand, staring up at the ceiling. His face was all burnt up. Still not budging. You stood on your tippy-toes and nuzzled your face into his chest, blowing quiet raspberries.

"Y-Y/N?" He asked, muffled, above you. You peered up at him and blinked. He was staring down at you, hand still clapped over his mouth. "Why are.. why are you doing that?" He asked, flustered. "Because it's your weakness!" You responded proudly. "Is it working? Do you wanna come to watch movies with us?"

He groaned and walked over to the living room, dragging you with him. Bingo, gimme my prize. You leaped onto the couch and over Edd, settling into your spot. Tom sat down next to you looking miserable. Matt smirked. Edd flipped through movies until he found Frozen. He instantly put it on. Tom hated this movie more than he hated the others.

Tom groaned for the second time. "Edd, are you kidding me?" He complained. Edd snorted and leaned backward to finish his bacon. Matt pulled his hoodie over his knees and snuggled into the fabric. You cuddled closer to Tom to try to get him to be quiet, which happened instantly. He snaked his arm around your shoulders, completely heating up in the process.

- Time Skip -

Tom's POV:

She's sleeping. I didn't dare move, I didn't even breathe. She looked so.. peaceful. Thank god Tord just left, or he'd be on my case real fast. I inhaled sharply, afraid that the rise of my chest would wake her up, but she stayed there. Heavy sleeper, I commented to myself, snorting. But then she slid off me and her head planted straight into my thighs.

She shot up instantly. "What time is it? What day is it? What month is it? What year is it?" She asked urgently, looking around quickly. "Oh." I rolled my eyes. "10:21, April, the 23rd, 2011," I responded, looking at my phone. "Thanks," Y/N leaned back onto me and yawned. "Soo.." She engaged awkwardly.

"You're bad at making conversation," I teased. She narrowed her eyes. "At least I'm trying to make conversation." Her eyes dragged over to Edd and Matt, who were snoring very loudly. She stood up and stretched, then grabbed Edd's empty container and walked into the kitchen. God, she was just fucking perfect. Edd grunted next to me and shifted, causing Matt to roll onto the floor.

"Not the face!" He shouted instantly, covering his head. "Your face is fine, Matt." He separated his fingers slightly and peeked through at me. "Are you sure?" He asked gingerly. I rolled my eyes and looked over my shoulder into the kitchen. Y/N was flickering in and out of view. "Oh, thank god almighty," I heard Matt sigh.

I looked back at him. He was staring at his reflection on the television screen. "Alright, I'm gonna.. go to the kitchen," I stood up and walked into the kitchen. Y/N was looking around for something. "What's up?" I asked. She literally jumped at the sound of my voice. "I can't find the F/F I had in the fridge!" She complained.

I looked around. "It's not.." I looked up at the ceiling. "It's in Tord's room." She dashed out of the kitchen to retrieve her food. I took the opportunity to inhale the air loudly. Her scent was dancing around the kitchen. I loved it. Y/N ran back in, holding her half-eaten F/F. "He ate some," she muttered begrudgingly. I ruffled my hair and yawned. "You'll be fine." 

She stuffed the F/F into the microwave and leaned against the countertop. "Wanna go out now?" I asked. Her eyes stretched wide. "We're supposed to go out for dinner." She sighed and nodded. "Yeah, sure. Lemme go get something to wear." (Ya girl is staying true to the scenarios.) I flashed a smile. "Alright, I guess I should go then, too." -