Prologue

Manik and his daughter Mahi lives a happy life. He is a successful businessman but he always makes time for his daughter, She is his life after his wife abandoned  him when Mahi was a baby.

However he has never been able to share the truth about her mother’s disappearance with Mahi going to extravagant lengths to maintain a story that her mom is just away but will return one day : he even writes letters and sends cards addressed to Mahi from her mother . He is also a charity man, he did many donations in many orphanages and NGOs secretly.....

One day he meets Nandini when he went to one of the orphanage for sponsorship but Nandini misunderstands his intentions and she shoos him away, believing him to be a property speculator who had came to buy their orphanage land ,  as the orphanage which she runs with her father and siblings had to be sold due to her brother's mistake .

When she later finds out that Manik actually came for donating money and some essential things to the orphanage.... Nandini feels remorseful, and thought to apologize him so she makes sweets for Manik and tracks him down to his home address with the help of her one friend .

Mistakenly Mahi saw her and  immediately jumps to the inevitable wrong conclusion that Nandini is her mother who came at her birthday as promised in the letter that she will come on her 6th birthday.... Mahi asked his father and he is unable to bring himself to disappoint his daughter, Manik instinctively answers that yes, that Nandini is her mum while Nandini was too shocked to even react that what's happening around her and when she came to her senses its already too late..... And with that, the lies only worsen......

Later Manik and Nandini find themselves in a game of lie.... Then Nandini became an inseparable part of life of the Father - daughter duo and Manik and Nandini unexpectedly fall for each other.....