Chapter 29 - Celebrations with Everyone

Holika Dahen Day

Evening at 6 PM

Nandini was seeing the arrangements in the garden and instructing workers for the decorations of Holika Dahen....... she still didn't got ready and was just busy in looking after the arrangements......

Nandini's look 👇

Manik came there getting ready for the puja

Manik came there getting ready for the puja .......he shaked his head in disbelief seeing her working till now........

Manik's look 👇

He went to her and dragged her inside the mansion telling the workers to continue their work

Nandini : Manikji leave me...see a lot of things are needed to be done......where are you taking me.....

She asked frowning..

Manikji : They know what they have to do Nandini and you are working since morning........aren't you tired.....

He asked cupping her face.....

She smiled...

Nandini : can a women ever get tired of doing something for her family.....

He smiled back....

Manik : Acha now don't worry you go and get ready fast.....I am here I'll see check the arrangements..........

Nandini : but.

She tried to argue.....

Manik : no if and but......go fast everyone might be coming ......

She nodded and went back to their room to get ready.....

They had called their neighbors, Nandini's family, Muskaan's friends family and Manik's employees also for today and tomorrow's party....

He went to the kitchen there he saw Nitara instructing the workers to take the food items in the garden for everyone......

Nitara's look 👇