Chapter 65 - Isha's new ploy

Next Day

At 11 AM

Nandini was sitting in the living room reading a book to distract her mind........

Nandini's look 👇

She snapped her head up hearing Muskaan's voice

" Mumma "

She saw Muskaan coming running towards her.........

At first she thought she was hallucinating her but as Muskaan hugged her she came to her senses and hugged her back.......

Muskaan's look 👇

Nandini : Mera bacha

She whispered kissing her face frantically as tears fell from her eyes.......Muskaan wiped them........

Muskaan : Missed you mumma......

She said and Nandini smiled.......Seeing each other after a week.........

Nandini : Missed you too.......

She said then her gaze fell on Isha who stood looking at them she was jealous as well as angry because of the bond Muskaan share with Nandini.........but as Nandini looked at her she maintained her fake smile.......

Nandini : Thank you for bringing her here.......

Isha : Hmmm......

Nandini looked back at Muskaan .......she stared and caressed her face lovingly.........

Nandini frowned when she looked at her cheeks.........

Nandini : Beta what happened did you fall........your cheek is red.......

She said worriedly........

Muskaan looked down......

Nandini : Tell me what happened Muskaan......

She asked sternly and Muskaan looked at her and replied........

Muskaan : Voh I was not eating food because I wanted to meet you and by mistake I pushed the food plate so it fell on the floor and she got angry and and slap..slapped me........