Chapter 47 - Isha in MM

Next Day Afternoon

Today Nitara was leaving for her training to Lucknow..........

Nitara : you don't need to come till the airport Bhai , I can go.......beside Muskaan's school is also going to over soon , you go and pick her up......

She said...........

Now they were standing in the living room...........and she came to bid bye to Manan before leaving.......

Manik : I will ask Saksham to pick her........you don't think about that.......and yeah take care okay.......

Manik's look 👇

She nodded hearing

She nodded hearing.........

Nitara : Where is Bhabhi ? she was here sometime ago.......

She asked frowning.............

Manik chuckled.........

Nandini : I am here.........

She said coming from the kitchen with a trolly bag.......

Nandini's look  👇

Nitara asked confusingly as Nandini reached near them

Nitara : What's this Bhabhi ?

Nandini : They are some light snacks for you .........I have packed them .........you can use them for a month........You can have them when you don't feel to cook anything and also you don't need to eat outside food............

She said excitingly........while Nitara looked at her shockingly........she looked at the size of bag then at Manik who shrugged saying he can't help her in this........

Nitara just hugged Nandini overwhelming..........

Manik smiled.......

Nitara : Thank you so much for doing this Bhabhi.........This means a lot to me........

Nandini : There is no need for that Nitara , we are family right............

Nitara smiled hearing this..........

Manik : Lets go now otherwise you will miss your flight.......

He said seeing them emotional.......

Nitara nodded........

Nandini : Take care okay ........and yeah don't worry about Aunty and your family we will take care of them and you just concentrate on your training and come back soon..........

Nandini said and she smiled..........

Then Nitara left with Manik..........

Nandini : My Baby will be back home soon .......till then I should make something.........

She said to herself and went back in the kitchen.........

All they helpers smiled seeing her........they were happy for Manik since she entered his life..........they blessed the family to always stay happy........They respected Nandini a lot because she never trated them as servants instead she used to treat them as their family members.......
_______________________________

20 Minutes later

Isha stepped out of the cab and stood outside MM........

Isha : So this is his mansion.........I must say he earned so much in these 6 years........

She said in a impressive tone...........

She came towards the gate but the guards didn't let her come in........

Guard : Madam we can't let you go in.........

Isha : Do you know who I am .........Just call inside and tell Manik Malhotra that Isha is here ........

She replied thinking not to waste time in arguing.........

Guard was going to reply her that Manik wasn't at home but another guard stopped him saying that they can ask Nandini.......

Guard called inside .........

Nandini then asked them to let her in though she had doubted at first that isn't she the same Isha Singhania but she shrugged thinking that there is not only 1 Isha in the world..........

Isha then came inside MM..........
_____________________________

When Isha came inside she saw Nandini coming from the kitchen and she misunderstood her as the cook as she was wearing the aprin and had a spatula in her hand which she forget to remove in the kitchen...........

Nandini : Hello miss Isha........Welcome.......Please have a seat.......

She said removing her aprin and Isha looked at her appearance and thought that Manik gave good salaries to the cook also.........

Isha : Hello.......I am here to meet Manik.......Can you please call him........

She said politely and sat on the sofa.........

Nandini : Actually Manikji isn't at home now........But don't worry He will be soon actually it was a important work so he had to leave.......

She said and settled on the sofa........

Isha nodded.......

Nandini : till then what would you like to have .......

She asked .........

Isha : Just a glass of water ........

She said and Nandini nodded and called HP.......

Nandini : HP ji , please bring a glass of water for her........

HP : Sure Madam ji ........and anything for you.......

Nandini : No No ......and how many time I said to not call me Madam.........I am younger than you........

She said frowning.........HP smiled and went from there.........

Nandini then turned to Isha think he won't listen her in this matter......